Los Angeles protests getting wild

Good on you. I can't see any Authoritarian politicians getting away with their gun control bullshit anytime soon, because of this crap. I would not be surprised that they decided to take a hard pass on an event with you.

I have some fine hardware including one that starts with AR created by a nuclear engineer. Check out Black Sword Armory.

https://blacksword.us/

The owner is a friend (Cavanaugh). He worked at Y12 as an engineer where Nuclear Weapons are designed/created for the U.S.A. since WWII. It's part of the Manhattan Project.

My preferred hand gun is a Glock 21 (.45). I may move down to a 9mm now that all the new 9mm ammo has amazing stopping power. I grew up hunting in NorCal as a kid.

Man , part of me wishes these rioters would change their mind and decide they want to come to Glendale and try this bullshit here

they got scared away

Some places are doing a good job, but like I said: Virginia Beach needs to keep the tourism economy afloat. COVID already drove them crazy, and now this? No one is going to want to come to the beach.

And the day of the first situation was the anniversary of a mass shooting in Virginia Beach.

Those cops are tone deaf.
Good Jesus fuck.

To be fair too I think SLC, being kind of in the middle of the country in flyover land got out in front. The protesters that organized it told police and the mayor's office what time they were going to start so businesses were able to close for the day and they also told them WHERE they would be so there was a police presence at the Capitol Building and the County building downtown when everything started.

I live in Huntington Beach. Until the locals stand up to protect their community, the rioters will destroy their world. We allowed protest, but a journey down Main Street (where the shops and restaurants are) was halted. Hell, even Chuck Liddell was out supporting H.B. There were hundreds of grown men making it clear that the protest would not be allowed to become a riot.

100325652_10163938615775012_463573159040253952_n.jpg

Well that wont make anyone feel safer. At this point, a 100 pound white female protestor could sleep chuck.

You're intentionally missing my point. White Supremacists aren't known in this country for going around acting like animals looting, pillaging, ransacking, and causing chaos. As I stated earlier, it's insulting that leftist politicians even tried to deflect blame onto them to avoid dealing with the real issues. They're cowards.
What the fuck did you say?

Have people lost their fucking minds?

ridiculous statement. white people are the least racist group ever. they have been indoctrinated since birth to believe that they are horrible and that racially organizing will lead to a holocaust

tenor.gif

well the left has already decided they won’t hold anyone accountable for their actions

they will dismiss this along with any other destruction simply to economic inequality and discrimination

A group of 10
Gang members tried robbing us in Van nuys last night
Are you kidding me? This just happened and yet you whine about the "left" as if there is a difference. They both signed away your future while their buddies got richer.

5883.jpg

Are you kidding me? This just happened and yet you whine about the "left" as if there is a difference. They both signed away your future while their buddies got richer.

5883.jpg

What’s “this”

lol @ bringing in stuff from 80 years ago into arguments about today’s current society
There are people still alive who remember this shit.

Besides, the guy I replied to (since you didn't read his post) said that white supremists aren't known for violence in this country. Are you defending that statement?

Do you actually think that this doesn't still resonant throughout the country? This was condoned by the white house. Those people were still on this planet not too long ago. Their children, grandchildren are still here.

gettyimages-514080408-ff0cffb6-e0ad-4ae7-b7fb-eb9973eb80f1.jpg

Last edited:
Our federal government giving 5 trillion of our tax money to corporations.

But it's some left college student who is ruining every thing...?

Nobody “giving away” to anyone

please provide a source

You really don't know what the CARES act will do to this country? WOW!

this is a good example of how the left misstates facts and promotes completely Shamelessly promotes false narratives

1. the cares act didn’t happen “ just now “
2. The entire package in its entirety was $2 trillion dollars not $5 trillion
3. Of the $2 Trillion - $208 billion were for NON FORGIVABLE LOANS to support large industry and $300 were for FORGIVABLE loans for small businesses (up to 75%)

if you failed to understand this basic portion it I’m not going to waste my time trying to explain the remaining portion of it and the economic impact

But nobody “gave away 5 trillion to corporations “
You should work for cnn your a joke

this is a good example of how the left misstates facts and promotes completely Shamelessly promotes false narratives

1. the cares act didn’t happen “ just now “
2. The entire package in its entirety was $2 trillion dollars not $5 trillion
3. Of the $2 Trillion - $208 billion were for NON FORGIVABLE LOANS to support large industry and $300 were for FORGIVABLE loans for small businesses (up to 75%)

if you failed to understand this basis portion it I’m not going to waste my time trying to explain the remaining portion of it and the economic impact

But nobody “gave away 5 trillion to corporations “
You should work for cnn your a joke
Incorrect.

500 billion allocated to corporations in the first package went to the Fed to increase their spending power. The Fed then transferred almost 4 trillion to the Treasury who then gave it to corporations who qualify in the CARES act.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has a favorite talking point: With the Federal Reserve’s help, the government will turn a $500 billion spending package working its way through Congress into a $4 trillion booster shot for the United States economy.

How, you might ask, does that figure?

The answer lies in the central bank’s emergency lending authorities, given to it by the Federal Reserve Act. When the Fed declares that circumstances are unusual and exigent, and Treasury signs off, it can set up special programs that essentially buy debt from — or extend loans to — businesses large and small.

The Fed could simply print the money to back that lending, but it avoids taking on credit risk, so it asks for Treasury funding to insure against losses. But those taxpayer dollars can be leveraged: Because the Fed expects most borrowers to pay back, it does not need one-for-one support. As a result, a mere $10 billion from Treasury can prop up $100 billion in Fed lending. And voilà — the $454 billion Congress dedicated to Fed programs in the aid bill can be multiplied many times. A separate $46 billion in the package will go to specific industries.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/business/economy/fed-coronavirus-stimulus.html

Back