Los Angeles protests getting wild

You're intentionally missing my point. White Supremacists aren't known in this country for going around acting like animals looting, pillaging, ransacking, and causing chaos. As I stated earlier, it's insulting that leftist politicians even tried to deflect blame onto them to avoid dealing with the real issues. They're cowards.
Except they are.......White Supremacists look up to hitler/nazis(inb4 you deny this), they wish a violent clash between whites/minorities finally happened, so the mythical civil war 2.0 will start.

White Supremacists attack minorities, FBI statistics show this......White Supremacists are also gangs in prison, and they aren't nice guys at all, they are just like any other gang....Looting,pillaging, causing chaos.

So yeah, you're clearly full of crap if you don't think American White Supremacist aren't dangerous, some clearly are.

White Supremacists aren't known in this country for going around acting like animals looting, pillaging, ransacking, and causing chaos.

<Dany07>

54da5907ecad0480551f0fc4

Some of you people really don't know shit about history or have horrible fucking memories...No wonder people think this is the end of the world, they don't remember all the bad shit that happened thru out history lol.

I live in Huntington Beach. Until the locals stand up to protect their community, the rioters will destroy their world. We allowed protest, but a journey down Main Street (where the shops and restaurants are) was halted. Hell, even Chuck Liddell was out supporting H.B. There were hundreds of grown men making it clear that the protest would not be allowed to become a riot.

100325652_10163938615775012_463573159040253952_n.jpg

Except they are.......White Supremacists look up to hitler/nazis(inb4 you deny this), they wish a violent clash between whites/minorities finally happened, so the mythical civil war 2.0 will start.

White Supremacists attack minorities, FBI statistics show this......White Supremacists are also gangs in prison, and they aren't nice guys at all, they are just like any other gang....Looting,pillaging, causing chaos.

So yeah, you're clearly full of crap if you don't think American White Supremacist aren't dangerous, some clearly are.

<Dany07>

54da5907ecad0480551f0fc4

Some of you people really don't know shit about history or have horrible fucking memories...No wonder people think this is the end of the world, they don't remember all the bad shit that happened thru out history lol.

You are correct that White Supremacists can be dangerous, but let's face it. They are outliers. You brought up the FBI crime figures.... here you go.

arp-1kfd9o.jpg

You are correct that White Supremacists can be dangerous, but let's face it. They are outliers. You brought up the FBI crime figures.... here you go.

arp-1kfd9o.jpg
<TheWire1>

Most of those attacks had nothing to do with race tho...I brought FBI Hate Crime statistics, Whites lead in the racial crime category(inb4 but but 60% of whites make up America thus they would be in the lead), true but they also account for 20% of racial crime victims when they have 60% of the population, thus proving Whites aren't in the receiving end of racial crimes, unlike blacks who experience the most racial crimes.

<TheWire1>

Most of those attacks had nothing to do with race tho...I brought FBI Hate Crime statistics, Whites lead in the racial crime category(inb4 but but 60% of whites make up America thus they would be in the lead), true but they also account for 20% of racial crime victims when they have 60% of the population, thus proving Whites aren't in the receiving end of racial crimes, unlike blacks who experience the most racial crimes.

10X more Black on White crime than White on Black crime.

547,000 - Black on White crime
59,000 - White on Black crime​

That's a huge difference. But, let's not talk about that.

Clearly what happened to George Floyd was complete shit. What the media does not share much is the other cop on his chest is black. You can't see from the main video shared. You can see how fucked up the cops are from this angle.

The other two cops on the scene were Latino and Asian. The Police Chief is Black. The Mayor is a Democrat. The Governor is a Democrat. If this is systemic, then it is Democratic Party policies and their MSM to blame.

arp-1kfd9o.jpg

well the left has already decided they won’t hold anyone accountable for their actions

they will dismiss this along with any other destruction simply to economic inequality and discrimination

A group of 10
Gang members tried robbing us in Van nuys last night

10X more Black on White crime than White on Black crime.

547,000 - Black on White crime
59,000 - White on Black crime​

That's a huge difference. But, let's not talk about that.

Clearly what happened to George Floyd was complete shit. What the media does not share much is the other cop on his chest is black. You can't see from the main video shared. You can see how fucked up the cops are from this angle.

The other two cops on the scene were Latino and Asian. The Police Chief is Black. The Mayor is a Democrat. The Governor is a Democrat. If this is systemic, then it is Democratic Party policies and their MSM to blame.

<JagsKiddingMe>

They do talk about it, wtf?.....Crime in black America is always talked about, different theories on why, but poverty/discrimination has a lot of blame in this....Again that crime statistic has nothing to do with racism but you keep spreading it implying so.

Actually if you see the video...The 2nd cop is laying on his stomach/ass, the 3rd cop is on his legs.....The 1st cop has one of the knees on his neck and his other knee upperback/chest area.

200526-weill-cop-follow-tease_rftkno

Pic clearly shows his 2nd knee on his shoulder blade/upperback/chest area.

The White Cop who put the knee in the neck is the one who is to be blamed......If that dude hadn't put the knee on his neck, this wouldn't have happen...No way does the guy dies from having 2 cops on his stomach/ass/legs.....The knee is what did it.

Now as for what were the responsibility of the other 3 cops, should they have told the White Cop to stop kneeing etc.....It's not that clear tbh, ratting out or getting into fight with co-workers/superiors is usually an action, workers(cops in this case) dont take, they don't want drama, nobody wants drama @ their work, so I understand how cops would rather turn a blind eye than having to deal with that shit..I know they are cops and should have higher standards but I also understand the work dynamics of human beings and those cops were put in a tough spot if they had a problem with it....Look if they want to charge the other 3 cops with something and fire them, it's fine to send a message but the other 3 cops did not take it as far as that white cop, not even fucking close.

When Lane asked "should we roll him on his side," Chauvin said "no, staying put where we got him." When Lane said he was "worried about excited delirium or whatever," Chauvin said "that’s why we have him on his stomach." After Floyd stopped breathing, Lane said "want to roll him on his side." Kueng checked Floyd's pulse and said he didn’t have one.

^^^ As you can see the other cop had different ideas but the white cop wasn't changing his knee to the head strategy...Again this reminds me of regular co-worker shit, a co-worker has an idea that is shady but you roll with it to avoid drama/bullshit....This happens in any type of work, police work is no different.

Unless they can show evidence that the other 3 cops knew he was going to put/leave his knee on the guys neck for minutes and were cool with it....It's safe to say that the white cop acted alone in the knee on head for several minutes decision.

As for democrats being responsible for systematic racism....True, they done harm, specially in the 90s, both parties are responsible for all of this.

Last edited:
has there been more than one guy spotted ?

Theres been several. White kids spray painting BLM everywhere, breaking out windows, lighting cars on fire, handing out bricks and rocks to black kids, pushing protestors into police officers, ect.

Antifa, BLM, street gangs, compromised police officers, and dirty politicians are all working together to make this happen.

well the left has already decided they won’t hold anyone accountable for their actions

they will dismiss this along with any other destruction simply to economic inequality and discrimination

A group of 10
Gang members tried robbing us in Van nuys last night

Damn. I hope you and those you were with are alright.

I watched a lot of local news for the first time in a long time last night. It appears a bunch of South Central types were on the prowl for easy targets. The funny one was when they rolled up on three dudes guarding a strip mall with AR-15's. They quickly jumped back in their cars and took off.

Damn. I hope you and those you were with are alright.

I watched a lot of local news for the first time in a long time last night. It appears a bunch of South Central types were on the prowl for easy targets. The funny one was when they rolled up on three dudes guarding a strip mall with AR-15's. They quickly jumped back in their cars and took off.

yup it was my buddy in Van nuys / Valerio they own the liquor store there

we’re ok - nobody even came close to confronting once we drew on them they all ran off

you’d be surprised - but guns actually worked

1pm?!?
Can you imagine that?
That's like being on house arrest.

Not surprised because when they announced the curfews in the past 2 days, people just switched to looting in the afternoon in broad daylight <{outtahere}>
The TV helicopter was following them, filming them loading up their cars full of stuff

O no they can’t go shopping on rodeo drive! What are they going to do without designer merchandise and driving the Land Rover today.

I don't really understand the curfew thing. If people are rioting and looting, that's already illegal. Are there people are actually think, "You know, I was going to riot and loot, maybe destroy some business and attack a passerby, but the they have issued a curfew and I really should be getting home to avoid any trouble."

I guess it could be a way to distinguish between protestors from rioters, but that's not really that difficult to do anyway.

Lol did Merica remove another one of your guys temporary privileges, I mean rights*?

Back