Los Angeles protests getting wild

Thanks for that, great resource. I'm loving all these live streams, especially quality ones like this. If anyone has others, please share!

Those sounds; radio chatter, keys, turn signal, car door, etc.. has my ASMR tingling lol. I do a lot of audio splicing and sound effects for videos, feels like i'm in the studio and this some scripted fiction.

But their are whites wearing gas mask with umbrellas in these cities, its also possible that it white supremacists doing it .

GTFO with that shit. White supremacists don't go around destroying, looting, robbing, and pillaging like animals. You're insulting people's intelligence.

I looked up the definition. I'm about 10 beers into a drinking binge. I don't care. I just hope you and I both die in this, so I can rape your bitchass for all of eternity. I mean full penetration buddy. I hope that vernacular was worth eternal anal involuntary penetration. Am I serious? :mad:

The post wasn't really meant for you. You okay?

GTFO with that shit. White supremacists don't go around destroying, looting, robbing, and pillaging like animals. You're insulting people's intelligence.

You clearly never seen American History X and don't know the history of real white supremacy, white supremacists are quite good at destroying/looting/pillaging like animals.

engagement-tanks-French-Battle-of-France.jpg

You clearly never seen American History X and don't know the history of real white supremacy, white supremacists are quite good at destroying/looting/pillaging like animals.

main-qimg-b28f46fcaa0a4deb922118fabff33bb6

Maybe other countries, not this one.

Yep

Stupid left retards had this coming. This was an event bred from years and years of insane left politics

Man you sure are brained washed by politics . Right vs left bs lol. They BOTH don't care about you .

the nazis werent white supremicists.

Not in this generation

Maybe other countries, not this one.
What? White Supremacy is not specific to any country.

The history of white supremacy is filled with destruction/looting/pillaging.......American White Supremacist look up to hitler lol, perhaps the greatest destroyer of humanity of all time.

But sure buddy, White Supremacist don't destroy anything these days.......They are so peaceful

hitler-069.jpg

Really? The natives would say otherwise lol

There was another white guy making gun shots sounds through his phone . He put it on the loud speakers to act like their was shootings. He had a camera crew I believe.

thats not really proof of widespread shit stirring.

they’re just a bunch of good boys who dindu nuthin

There's what, like a hundred different white supremacist gangs in prisons across the country? And you assume they don't steal?

You need intelligence for it to be insulted.

<TheWire1>

inb4 they weren't white supremacist because they killed/hated slavs.

<DontBelieve1>
You do believe in fake news

having racist views doesn’t inflict physical damage. white supremicist boogyman is imaginary.

Back