Elections MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy”

This is true...regardless of a lack of any evidence whatsoever, we should assume that there was large scale voter fraud, especially in scenarios when we don't get the result we want in terms of the winner.

And where did I say that.

I'm not a liberal or a Democrat, and while you may not expressly hold the ideals I described you are definitely are servile to them.

The fact you earnestly believe Biden is wandering around the White House in a bathrobe looking for cookies only means you are not a serious person, you just regurgitate what you're told.

The fact you believe that he is not basically doing that despite what his own DOJ says tells us about your views.

The fact you believe that he is not basically doing that despite what his own DOJ says tells us about your views.

Can you point to who in the DOJ is saying that?

Are you talking about that one comment in that one report and building the foundation of your position on it?

Posobiec is a favorite of our chuds, especially the real top minds like CottageCheeseBrains.

Cheese must have posted hundreds of Posobiec's tweets in the Bamboo Ballot and similar threads. None of Posobiec's claims panned out, but that's neither here nor there to chuds; he tells them what they want to hear, and they'll gargle his balls and hand over their $ as long as he continues.

Only in the extreme cases is it easy to find.

Was pretty easy to find in maricopa when they saw a dozen ballots from a one bedroom home or a vacant lot. Problem is Garland threatened the state if they were to canvas votes.

It is actually easy to find, if people are allowed to investigate

Can you point to who in the DOJ is saying that?

Are you talking about that one comment in that one report and building the foundation of your position on it?

It was in the report on the investigation of him having documents that they could not do an investigation because he is too senile to remember anything about them.

In Trump first appearance in South Carolina both Newsmax an FOX had to cut away from his speech. It was so much of a bunch of falsehoods FOX fact check at least five items. 1. Biden won the election 2. The cost of gasoline not 6.00 dollars a gallon but national average 3.20 3. he claimed interest rates where at an all time high an more. He also made some claims of a disease that in unknown that illegals are carring over the boarder an the thugs are going into suburbs to attack an rape woman.

His second appearance he look like wa robot reading off the teleprompter. He FOX an Newsmax likely got off the phone with his handlers to rip them a new one.

It was in the report on the investigation of him having documents that they could not do an investigation because he is too senile to remember anything about them.
They couldn't charge him anyway. And it was a TR7MP appointed State AG that Biden's administration allowed to investigate.

So you think Trump was lying about voter fraud?
He referred to Trump's treasonous attempt to remain in power after losing the 2020 election as "his personal issues" and that his policies were why he would voted Trump in 2024 <Lmaoo>

You can't make this shit up.

Never.

They aren't on the ballot in Canada either.

You know I'm Canadian, right? You've known me for years.

Montréal.

flatten;crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

You are going back and forth with a straight up idiot.

Theyve come out in full force here from this thread.

I commend your patience

They couldn't charge him anyway. And it was a TR7MP appointed State AG that Biden's administration allowed to investigate.

They couldn't do an investigation because he is too addled to remember. That is the official report.

Was pretty easy to find in maricopa when they saw a dozen ballots from a one bedroom home or a vacant lot. Problem is Garland threatened the state if they were to canvas votes.

It is actually easy to find, if people are allowed to investigate
Not when they actually change the laws, though. Whatever one may think of why the vote totals were so high, the Republicans allowed states to change their laws to accommodate "questionable" ballots. The horse was already out the barn. Can't bitch afterwards. They should've challenged those states, long before the election. Mail-in ballot rules didn't need to be loosened up, due to COVID.

And now, because of that, both sides are gonna be gobsmacked in this election when the vote totals are about 15-20 million short of 2020's total, and the loser will cry foul, no matter who it is.

Back