International Man takes 217 covid vaccines, anti-vax conspirators cry their eyes out

I'm guessing he still caught COVID too. That is how it has worked with those I know. As an example, my brother in law works in the medical industry and he and family have had so many COVID shots that I've heard of it is ridiculous. Yet they still had COVID, and a rough experience with. Hope now that they have natural immunity that any future COVID experiences are easier on them.

THEY LIED TO YOU: New Study Finds People Who Took Ivermectin for COVID Recovered Faster – As TGP Reported Over Two Years Ago!​

Lol, anecdotes don't count UNLESS its from a person in the process of being tried for fraud......

"I don’t know why you would faithfully believe a persons story that you are in the process of prosecuting for fraud? It would be particularly embarrassing if you spent $100K researching this fraudster only to find no evidence of him being vaccinated.

Lets see how this pans out."
"All anecdotes are equal but some anecdotes are more equal than others."
"Its odd because anecdotes are so frequently used to dismiss vaccine injuries but when they support the safety of the vaccine they are trumpeted by all news outlets."

Christ the brain damage from your gene therapy is real, seek help.

Lmao if this is legit this thread MUST be archived. The biggest self own in sherdog history.

Lmao if this is legit this thread MUST be archived. The biggest self own in sherdog history.

It's legit as far as I can see and the substacks author certainly is.

Lets look at it-
They have a scam going,
Criminal gets caught,
Implicates doctor involvement in insurance fraud,
Doctor understands he's f ed if he doesn't back up the BS,

The honkers- anecdotes don't count from the crippled but we'll except it from a criminal and his doctor that may have defrauded the government and insurance company shit tons.

Tbh this is why I'm always saying drug induced brain damage. For a year or so I was calling @Siver!, Quick (short for comes quick leaves quick). Piss take at he'd pop in, post rubbish, and leave quickly post humiliation. After a year he just forgets when I call him quick....

Andy was both very spiteful and moderately intelligent and you had to be careful debating him. Now not at all, while still a spiteful fuck his intelligence appeara hollowed out and his responses pitiful.

Seriously this goose is honking safe and effective but you notice he's ignored my post.....
It's a gene therapy, we'll all need all the help we can get

Last edited:
It's legit as far as I can see and the substacks author certainly is.

Lets look at it-
They have a scam going,
Criminal gets caught,
Implicates doctor involvement in insurance fraud,
Doctor understands he's f ed if he doesn't back up the BS,

The honkers- anecdotes don't count from the crippled but we'll except it from a criminal and his doctor that may have defruaded the government and insurance company shit tons.

Tbh this is why I'm always saying drug induced brain damage. For a year or so I was calling @Siver!, Quick (short for comes quick leaves quick). Piss take at he'd pop in, post rubbish, and leave quickly post humiliation. After a year he just forgets when I call him quick....

Andy was both very spiteful and moderately intelligent and you had to be careful debating him. Now not at all, while still a spiteful fuck his intelligence appeara hollowed out and his responses pitiful.

Seriously this goose is honking safe and effective but you notice he's ignored my post.....
It's a gene therapy, we'll all need all the help we can get

Remember when you compared the vaccine to a meteor hitting the earth, wiping us all out?

About as convincing as Jeanne Calment living to the youthful age of 122 while being a daily smoker

Remember when you compared the vaccine to a meteor hitting the earth, wiping us all out?

1 No not really. Seek help Quick..... because you're remembering shit that doesn't sound likely at all

i.e
I'll rarely say an absolute mate because I'm the first to admit no one knows.

2 the speed of your over reaction defensive post....

ALL the vaxxed countries have the worst Excess deaths since WW2 and for some ever that only started after you lot took a gene therapy.
I'll say it again, yesterday is no indication on tomorrow

1 No not really. Seek help Quick..... because you're remembering shit that doesn't sound likely at all

i.e
I'll rarely say an absolute mate because I'm the first to admit no one knows.

2 the speed of your over reaction defensive post....

ALL the vaxxed countries have the worst Excess deaths since WW2 and for some ever that only started after you lot took a gene therapy.
I'll say it again, yesterday is no indication on tomorrow

Excess deaths after a pandemic that introduced a new virus to the population.

Interesting.

I wonder if there's a correlation? Have you looked into it?

Excess deaths after a pandemic that introduced a new virus to the population.

Interesting.

I wonder if there's a correlation? Have you looked into it?

You're welcome to desperately cling to the "plandemic" fabrication But the all cause mortality data shows zero elevation in all cause mortality in now over 100 countries UNTIL the roll out. The only change in this fact is in the countries where malfeasance was used the murder citizens to push the narrative.

i.e. UK (Midazolam) and USA (no antibiotics for the secondary pneumonia that was caused by the mechanical ventilation and remdesivir to compound the systemic assault with organ damage).

The excess deaths started in 2021 NOT 2022

Wow, I see why people are so duped by all of these conspiracies. Sometimes it's hard to have empathy, but then I realize I am being too mean because people are being lied to and don't know any better. This article is a bold-faced lie that you can debunk quite easily by a simple internet search. This was not anecdotal, the majority of the shots he claimed were confirmed where he received them (pharmacies and such).

How dumb to you have to be to think that because something didn't happen to this guy that this extrapolates to the entire population? This is like saying my uncle smoked cigarets his whole life and didn't get cancer therefor nobody can ever get cancer from cigarets. This isn't the victory lap you think it is.
Point out where I extrapolate to the whole world in the OP. I'll wait.

Victory lap? I never needed to because it wasn't a competition- I already knew antivaxxers were quacky. I don't need to extrapolate it to anyone since there are already thousands of safety studies that are valid and reliable. What I was saying was that it shows how silly all of this catastrophizing about these vaccines really is- if it the ultimate poison that has all of our lives in danger, it hardly seems to be the case that one could take it that many times. If you want to continue to believe these lunatics, be my guest. But don't go calling anyone else dumb when you are this gullible.

My science- pulled from studies and the work of scientists.

Your science- some looney on Facebook spouting conspiracy theories.

BTW- as I said the other day in this thread, you will go crying and weeping to science really quickly when you or your family has a serious life-threatening illness or disability. That Facebook conspiracy meister will go out of style very quickly when the rubber truly hits the road. It becomes far harder to justify wackiness to yourself in that situation.

You're welcome to desperately cling to the "plandemic" fabrication But the all cause mortality data shows zero elevation in all cause mortality in now over 100 countries UNTIL the roll out. The only change in this fact is in the countries where malfeasance was used the murder citizens to push the narrative.

i.e. UK (Midazolam) and USA (no antibiotics for the secondary pneumonia that was caused by the mechanical ventilation and remdesivir to compound the systemic assault with organ damage).

The excess deaths started in 2021 NOT 2022

When it comes to desperately clinging, there's 2 distinct groups here.

1) Those, like me, who are not convinced by the randomly drawn, poorly argued 'evidence' that people (like you) put forward. This involves real emotional detachment, by the way, as it basically means people like me are apathetic and not bothered by your opinions.

and

2) People like you who have obsessed over this for years now and continue to try to prove something you're never going to prove because it's simply your imagination and you can't let it go.

Time, perhaps, to reframe who is 'desperately clinging' to what, I think?

Lol, my memory (edited in) isn't like a young mans but I'd remember stating it is something especially when I'll almost always say potentially.

When it comes to desperately clinging, there's 2 distinct groups here.

1) Those, like me, who are not convinced by the randomly drawn, poorly argued 'evidence' that people (like you) put forward. This involves real emotional detachment, by the way, as it basically means people like me are apathetic and not bothered by your opinions.

and

2) People like you who have obsessed over this for years now and continue to try to prove something you're never going to prove because it's simply your imagination and you can't let it go.

Time, perhaps, to reframe who is 'desperately clinging' to what, I think?

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself again, you're too quick to end without finishing properly and believe it makes you correct.

We both know you ran from the covid thread and the retardation threads like this one are the only ones you dare frequent. Usually I stay out of this stupidity but it was too much to overlook.
Lmfao 2 people who almost certainly are involved in fraud are a representative sample of the population while the actual story narrative is total bullshit....

Last edited:
Lol, my memory

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself again, you're too quick to end without finishing properly and believe it makes you correct.

We both know you ran from the covid thread and the retardatiin threads like this one are the only ones you dare frequent. Usually I stay out of this stupidity but it was too much to overlook.
Lmfao 2 people who almost certainly are involved in fraud are a representative sample of the population.

No one ran from the vaccine thread, but the fantasists there weren't happy about people asking questions about the lovely little conspiracy they'd cooked up.

That was the level of insecurity people felt about their opinions. They'd get very angry and quite rude and constantly demanded people stopped posting.

No one ran from the vaccine thread, but the fantasists there weren't happy about people asking questions about the lovely little conspiracy they'd cooked up.

That was the level of insecurity people felt about their opinions. They'd get very angry and quite rude and constantly demanded people stopped posting.

Sure they were. You're certainly welcome to pop back in and defend your conspiracy theories, you won't though because THE science was ALL bullshit like this fake news.

Lol have a go at this joke thread, you antithinkers believed like you just believed whatever you were told to.
That you or the tard strong TS hasn't addressed my original post and information is telling, isn't it.

Wow, I see why people are so duped by all of these conspiracies. Sometimes it's hard to have empathy, but then I realize I am being too mean because people are being lied to and don't know any better. This article is a bold-faced lie that you can debunk quite easily by a simple internet search. This was not anecdotal, the majority of the shots he claimed were confirmed where he received them (pharmacies and such).

Post #58 I quoted the actual study that says over half were "self reported". This is DIRECTLY from the study itself.

You do realize the experimental c19 shots are not vaccines, right? The Government changed the dictionary definition of "vaccine" to be able to call them as such.

So no, we are not anti vaxxers. I took real vaccines throughout my life.

Just not these experimental shots that literally were not vaccines until the dictionary was abused.
LMAO do also claim there's abuse of the dictionary when you think about people still film video and dial phones? This is such a fucking dumb complaint, honest to Jesus. Sad.

The profile of anti-vaxxers here used to be pretty strictly "alternative lifestyle" types and the sort of bandwagoning middle aged mothers that were anti-gmo, anti-vax, anti-nuclear and anti-whatever urban legend about corporate evil was currently being bandied about (in addition to the corporate truths of course, they just aren't able to make the distinction).
Unfortunately with the pandemic we got infected with the right-wing variety, mostly via the internet from US influence since it wasn't a partisan issue at all here.
Tell that to that CT tool, mon. He's from your neck of the woods and he's been a rabid manure spreader since the beginning; check out the vaccine conspiracy thread. In fairness, that dude is hilariously stupid so I am sure he doesn't reflect the views of the majority, but he's a symptom of the same sort of rot as here in NA.

Last edited:
Back