International Man takes 217 covid vaccines, anti-vax conspirators cry their eyes out

There's zero tracking on vaccine incidents. The FDA/CDC has zero idea what the real vaccine adverse effect rate is...

If someone brings up vaers, they'll respond that its trash data.

lovely...

Nice mass roll out of a vaccine with brand new technology with almost zero phase 3 testing and no way to test adverse reactions.

Including a nurse who was televised getting the vaccine in the first week and passing out minutes later... Only to be kept hidden from public view for 3 years plus now. And when a family member was contacted, they said they couldn't talk about it because of a NDA.

Not suspect what-so-ever

Keep defending this shit... seriously, ya'll look like a bunch of brainless lemmings

The Covid "vax" is not a vaccine in any sense of the definition before they changed it. At best its a pre-treatment to reduce severe symptoms.. and i don't even think it does that now.

I'm not anti-vax. There's several that do what they're supposed to.

But you have to understand how a huge segment of the population has lost faith in health "experts". We were lied to many times, either knowingly or not.

Peter Hotez was the worst...

I don't think you quite realize how much easier it is to sit back and criticize everything, as opposed to attempting to find real-world solutions that makes billions of individuals all happy.

You say that scientists lied to you many times? That's because it was a NOVEL virus, in the early stages, with people dying, and nobody could predict the future. What any prudent person isn't going to do is essentially gamble with the possibility that millions could die and just bet that "it's just a flu bro". So suggestions were given, vaccines created, and those efforts were then revised as new evidence and data rolls in. That's the scientific method.

You implying that in 2020 all the world's scientists should have instantly had all the answers to a possible worldwide pandemic, and worse should have just buried their heads in the sand and ignored all new, incoming data and stuck with the original suggestions is just not a very complex way of understanding how science works.

By all means, you want to criticize the response and peruse social media all day for outliers, that's your right. But it comes across as short-sighted and empty unless you have suggestions on how to better handle things. Anyone can be a critic. That's easy. So let's see how well your own ideas hold up to the same amount of scrutiny.

So, on this evil Covid vaccine that kills people all over the place- apparently not. You can spin all of the conspiracy theories you want, but a vaccine that was taken by the same man 217 times in 29 months without developing side effects or any kind of bodily harm? Nonharmful I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see the funny crazy responses that anti-vax weirdos will come up with to explain this one.

Edit: This was not a science experiment; the guy took the shots illegally and doctors asked to study him after the fact when they heard about it in the media.

How dumb to you have to be to think that because something didn't happen to this guy that this extrapolates to the entire population? This is like saying my uncle smoked cigarets his whole life and didn't get cancer therefor nobody can ever get cancer from cigarets. This isn't the victory lap you think it is.

I had to stop with your very first paragraph.

The ONLY reason your employer was able to FORCE you to get a vaccine is from the Republican-led initiative "at will employment" that they championed 30 years ago.

Nope, you're wrong. I'm not an "at will" employee. Your ignorance of that fact makes your assumption completely wrong.

The reason my employer TRIED to force me to get the shots was because President Joe Biden mandated COVID vaccination for Federal Employees AND contractors working under Gov't contract.

Are you purposefully trying to ignore the roughly 3 million Federal Employees who are not "At will" employees yet were FORCED to be vaccinated or lose employment? Or, do you somehow tie it to "at will employment" that was championed 30 years ago?

I stayed employed despite not getting the shots because freedom lovers like Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued the Biden Administration over the Unconstitutional mandate and Biden tucked dick and didn't renew it after the emergency powers ended in May of last year.

Funny how Biden and Dems shit all over non "at will" employees; going against the right to body autonomy and the very right to work and be protected from illegal / Unconstitutional firing yet you blame Republicans from the past. DERP!

I like RFK up to this discussion

So, on this evil Covid vaccine that kills people all over the place- apparently not. You can spin all of the conspiracy theories you want, but a vaccine that was taken by the same man 217 times in 29 months without developing side effects or any kind of bodily harm? Nonharmful I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see the funny crazy responses that anti-vax weirdos will come up with to explain this one.

Edit: This was not a science experiment; the guy took the shots illegally and doctors asked to study him after the fact when they heard about it in the media.

So some random obscure article that doesn't even give a name of the supposed vaccine addict, is meant to prove the vaccine is safe in your eyes?

Cry some more that you were fooled into taking it baby.

When did common sense become a bad thing.....?

Oh, you didn't know that's how they do clinical trials now? Instead of getting a large sample size of X people and doing structured testing, they just get one guy and test him X times and that should be good enough. It's definitely good enough for the OP <45>
I love how you guys pick and choose when to abide by scientific rigor.

- Someone young has a stroke OMG it' was teh jab 😱.

you def were silent about how a billion people got it and didn't drop dead

So some random obscure article that doesn't even give a name of the supposed vaccine addict, is meant to prove the vaccine is safe in your eyes?

Cry some more that you were fooled into taking it baby.

When did common sense become a bad thing.....?
Is common sense how you decided the earth isn't a globe?

Is common sense how you decided the earth isn't a globe?
Lol. Another false claim from yourself. Just like that straw man article you commented on regarding climate change 'deniers'.
Is that the best you've got or are your pants just always on fire?

Lol, anecdotes don't count UNLESS its from a person in the process of being tried for fraud......

"I don’t know why you would faithfully believe a persons story that you are in the process of prosecuting for fraud? It would be particularly embarrassing if you spent $100K researching this fraudster only to find no evidence of him being vaccinated.

Lets see how this pans out."
"All anecdotes are equal but some anecdotes are more equal than others."
"Its odd because anecdotes are so frequently used to dismiss vaccine injuries but when they support the safety of the vaccine they are trumpeted by all news outlets."

Christ the brain damage from your gene therapy is real, seek help.

My guess here is that he took them to forge multiple vaccine cards for documentation purposes.

He's a criminal that was selling vaxx cards. Want to bet the doctor was getting a cut and made sure to cover his own tracks?
If so the doctor better hope that the narrative is more important than a fraud prosecution or they're being sold out.

Last edited:

So if one guy smokes 217 cigarettes and doesn't die that proves scientifically that it's perfectly safe to smoke and no one will ever have any problems. Got it.

So if one guy smokes 217 cigarettes and doesn't die that proves scientifically that it's perfectly safe to smoke and no one will ever have any problems. Got it.
Several other people made that dumb analogy. If you can't see the difference between those two, I am not going to type all night to explain it.

I love how you guys pick and choose when to abide by scientific rigor.

- Someone young has a stroke OMG it' was teh jab 😱.

you def were silent about how a billion people got it and didn't drop dead
Right. It is absolutely hilarious when science deniers try to use science to prove a point. It is so wildly ignorant of the scientific process. The idea of touting one study that seems to support your beliefs when hundreds don't really shows the level of stupidity and ignorance that is too far gone to even address. This forum has been full of people saying one jab would be the death of us.

Remember when Alex Jones said everyone that took the Vax was gonna drop dead in a couple of years?

Alex Jones is always right………. Even when he’s wrong.

Several other people made that dumb analogy. If you can't see the difference between those two, I am not going to type all night to explain it.

What's dumb here is your belief that one mans experience equates to a valid study on the efficacy and safety of a treatment for the rest of humanity. You won't explain anything because your position is a bunch of horseshit that lacks a logical basis.

What's dumb here is your belief that one mans experience equates to a valid study on the efficacy and safety of a treatment for the rest of humanity. You won't explain anything because your position is a bunch of horseshit that lacks a logical basis.
No one ever made the claim it was a valid and reliable scientific study; those were your words. There are thousands of studies to validate that already; that isn't necessary. What I was saying was that all of this paranoia and fearmongering around it being this toxic and dangerous thing is even more laughable if someone can take 217 shots and not be harmed. Lots of people including those on this board that predicted a whole lot of deaths from that vaccine. It made anti-vaxxers look even sillier. BTW- if you are an anti-vaxxers/science denier, you don't get to have scientific standards since you think it is all a hoax.

The really funny thing is, all of these looneys will go crying and begging to science when them or their family comes down with a serious illness or disability. If your 10 year old daughter had leukemia, your anti-science agenda would end quickly; you would be pleading for well studied scientific treatments; you would listen to science, not the conspiracy wackos on Facebook that deny science.

Back