International Man takes 217 covid vaccines, anti-vax conspirators cry their eyes out

Due to my military status I got both Moderna shots before 98% of America.

That being said... the vaccine wasn't for everyone. Aren't countries like Sweden and South Korea full of lawsuits due to how many deaths the vaccine caused?
How many deaths has the vaccine caused proportionately compared with the total number of inoculations and the total number of COVID-caused deaths? I'd love to see the data.

How many deaths has the vaccine caused proportionately compared with the total number of inoculations and the total number of COVID-caused deaths? I'd love to see the data.
Maaann... you bent my brain in half so bad with that question that I can't tell if you are for or against the vaccine.

Tell that to that CT tool, mon. He's from your neck of the woods and he's been a rabid manure spreader since the beginning; check out the vaccine conspiracy thread. In fairness, that dude is hilariously stupid so I am sure he doesn't reflect the views of the majority, but he's a symptom of the same sort of rot as here in NA.

Yeah, that's not a result of any sort of partisan divide in our politics though. It's the sort of nonsense that's typical of being "extremely online". It's not that we're completely devoid of nationalist populism, it's just not a real political force.
In terms of local media, we do have Sky News Australia which is typical Murdoch tabloid trash, but their online audience is more American than Australian. I think they removed most of their antivax stuff anyway.

Tell that to that CT tool, mon. He's from your neck of the woods and he's been a rabid manure spreader since the beginning; check out the vaccine conspiracy thread. In fairness, that dude is hilariously stupid so I am sure he doesn't reflect the views of the majority, but he's a symptom of the same sort of rot as here in NA.

Poor little Andy, heard like a bitch you ran and got more people carded.

1 Out of curiosity what did they say for the mods to do so?
- If you went on looks would you appear to resemble whatever the accusations were if there were accusations.

Lmfao, I'm the dumb cunt. Have a go at you lot, in particular the thread starter and you other fucks debating a made up story of what ifs, could haves and perhaps.

This entire crap is BS and this thread is still pushing some fantasy made up story of an ex con caught in an insurance fraud investigation in which the "injecting" doctor HAS to be financially involved and HAS to state the BS or risk being criminally charged.

The level of intelligence on display with the honkers are astoundingly low but the levels of spite are astounding high so if you tards could have proven my link as false you would have. You cannot so you ignore it like a little school girl and play pretend with your little circle jerk of stupidity.

Even a primary school child can see through such BS yet the intellectual genius......

Last edited:
Maaann... you bent my brain in half so bad with that question that I can't tell if you are for or against the vaccine.
That's likely because the answer to my question doesn't change no matter what I think personally. Let's get that out of the way first, shall we?

That's likely because the answer to my question doesn't change no matter what I think personally. Let's get that out of the way first, shall we?
I don’t understand what your question is/was/or the meaning. I’m eternally confused about it from start to beginning.

I don’t understand what your question is/was/or the meaning. I’m eternally confused about it from start to beginning.
I am just suggesting you compare the number of people got COVID and either died or suffered major long term issues to the number of people who received the vaccine and didn't die, and to the number of people who had serious complications from the vaccine.

If you line up a 100000 people and say 99999 of them will get a chocolate and one person will get a kick in the nutsack, do want to be in that lineup?

I am just suggesting you compare the number of people got COVID and either died or suffered major long term issues to the number of people who received the vaccine and didn't die, and to the number of people who had serious complications from the vaccine.

If you line up a 100000 people and say 99999 of them will get a chocolate and one person will get a kick in the nutsack, do want to be in that lineup?
Yes I'd still get in that line because those are some good odds. But should the people that don't line up be shamed, job threatened, not be let on a flight etc etc etc etc X-infinite? No.

There are countless negatives that came along with the whole covid duck walk of 2020 - 2023. Many of which make pro vaxxers clam up, stay silent, and sink down in their chairs today.

Yes I'd still get in that line because those are some good odds. But should the people that don't line up be shamed, job threatened, not be let on a flight etc etc etc etc X-infinite? No.

There are countless negatives that came along with the whole covid duck walk of 2020 - 2023. Many of which make pro vaxxers clam up, stay silent, and sink down in their chairs today.
You made a comment earlier about bad outcomes from the vaccine. That's the point of this exchange. I'm pointing out that many millions of shots were given and the number of serious reactions to the shots were miniscule in comparison to that and to the number of dead from contracting COVID. Now you're just sidestepping all of that to move the goal posts. Let's deal with one issue at a time, how's that?

I love how you guys pick and choose when to abide by scientific rigor.

- Someone young has a stroke OMG it' was teh jab 😱.

you def were silent about how a billion people got it and didn't drop dead
I supported vaccines when Trump was ordering them and the circumstances were switched and people made it out that he was making it in his basement. Then after biden took over and it all flipped. I always apply science.

I supported vaccines when Trump was ordering them and the circumstances were switched and people made it out that he was making it in his basement. Then after biden took over and it all flipped. I always apply science.
Pretty much, when irrefutable evidence comes through as billions drop dead from teh jab I'll be a believer. As it stands the anti Vax movement does not have evidence on its side.

You made a comment earlier about bad outcomes from the vaccine. That's the point of this exchange. I'm pointing out that many millions of shots were given and the number of serious reactions to the shots were miniscule in comparison to that and to the number of dead from contracting COVID. Now you're just sidestepping all of that to move the goal posts. Let's deal with one issue at a time, how's that?
Heck, I took forever for me to figure out what your issue was or what the "goal post" was.

And you being nostradamus saying you know exactly what would happen if everyone did or didn't take the vaccine is silly. It should have always been a choice. But still.... truth be told, all of the pro vaxxers bury their heads in the sand when faced with the facts they had NO clue were gonna be the case. Like the lawsuits in quite a few countries for the negatives the vaccine caused.

Pretty much, when irrefutable evidence comes through as billions drop dead from teh jab I'll be a believer. As it stands the anti Vax movement does not have evidence on its side.
My point is that this stuff is largely political. Dems upset Trump was getting it made then were for it when Biden took over. Reversed with Republicans after he was in. It's just politics now. The left were the anti-vaxxers prior. Now it's the right. Just rediculous

My recollection was that the negative perception of "Trump's vaccine" was rooted in the perception that if it was being rushed through--called operation warp speed no less--by Trump it might not be trustworthy because he isn't. Is that not so?

My recollection was that the negative perception of "Trump's vaccine" was rooted in the perception that if it was being rushed through--called operation warp speed no less--by Trump it might not be trustworthy because he isn't. Is that not so?
Ultimately it's the same ones that were produced. They fast tracked it like a lot of drugs. It is business as usual imo

Ultimately it's the same ones that were produced. They fast tracked it like a lot of drugs. It is business as usual imo
I think the context matters but it's a small point either way. I agree ridiculous was an appropriate description of the whole circus regardless.

I think the context matters but it's a small point either way. I agree ridiculous was an appropriate description of the whole circus regardless.
No doubt bud. Yeah, both sides flipped here. The election was Nov and the vaccine released in December. It was just politics and media pushing narratives one way or another on either side.

Last edited:
So, on this evil Covid vaccine that kills people all over the place- apparently not. You can spin all of the conspiracy theories you want, but a vaccine that was taken by the same man 217 times in 29 months without developing side effects or any kind of bodily harm? Nonharmful I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see the funny crazy responses that anti-vax weirdos will come up with to explain this one.

Edit: This was not a science experiment; the guy took the shots illegally and doctors asked to study him after the fact when they heard about it in the media.

I'm sorry kiddo, I don't remember any claims that the risk percentage of side effects increased at the individual level with additional boosters. Seems pretty obvious it would be diminishing returns.

What are you arguing? It looks like you found a lemming-messiah to worship.

Did you just compare some experimental injection from dick pill makers to chocolate?

<34>

So for you, the bar for a vaccine to be considered safe is just that it kills less people than the disease?

Good thing you're not in charge of literally anything.

Back