International Manhunt in Belgium

People doing Hitler salutes and loving nazism

This. The Belgian far right have strong links with neo Nazi orgs all over Europe and had strong links with groups in South Africa. There are/were several different groups with varying support. The majority (not all) of the Flemish independence organisations are also on the far right. The Flemish block was at one time the largest far right party in all of Europe though I’m not sure how strong they are these days. Not sure about what groups this guy has been associated with.

Last edited:
This. The Belgian far right have strong links with neo Nazi orgs all over Europe and had strong links with groups in South Africa. There are/were several different groups with varying support. The majority (not all) of the Flemish independence organisations are also on the far right. The Flemish block was at one time the largest far right party in all of Europe though I’m not sure how strong they are these days. Not sure about what groups this guy has associated with.

'twas ever thus. Around 18,000 Belgians volunteered to serve in various Waffen SS units during WWII.

Arnold-Commando.jpg

This is what I picture......

Wasn't Belgium the home of Islamic jihadists like the Paris bombers? Now it's right wing non-religious nutjobs?

Aren't jihadists RW nutjobs too?

You'd think they would put as much effort into stopping Islamic terrorists ruining their country.

I wonder what the difference is here?

"My opponent won't say it, folks. I will. Radical. Libertarian. Terrorism."

Aren't jihadists RW nutjobs too?

By most standards I'd have to say yes. When a left leaning person supports open borders and abolishing ICE or similar Gov't agencies they pave the way for Right Wing jihadist nutjobs like this. Meanwhile, other RIght Wing people oppose the influx of said Right Wing jihadists.

It's a funny and often confusing world that we live in.

Let’s not forget the guy in Norway who killed a bunch of kids.

By most standards I'd have to say yes. When a left leaning person supports open borders and abolishing ICE or similar Gov't agencies they pave the way for Right Wing jihadist nutjobs like this. Meanwhile, other RIght Wing people oppose the influx of said Right Wing jihadists.

It's a funny and often confusing world that we live in.

No. What produces right wing assholes is demonizing people of different races and ethnicities. Hyperbole around the idea that all immigrants are evil and killers.

This. The Belgian far right have strong links with neo Nazi orgs all over Europe and had strong links with groups in South Africa. There are/were several different groups with varying support. The majority (not all) of the Flemish independence organisations are also on the far right. The Flemish block was at one time the largest far right party in all of Europe though I’m not sure how strong they are these days. Not sure about what groups this guy has been associated with.
What do you have against the Flemish? Rather than those shiftless walloons!

What do you have against the Flemish? Rather than those shiftless walloons!

Nothing. I have a very good friend who’s Flemish. Just answering the question with regard to what they could possible mean by far right/what far right groups they have.

No. What produces right wing assholes is demonizing people of different races and ethnicities. Hyperbole around the idea that all immigrants are evil and killers.

Your statement doesn't counter anything I posted. The left wing and right wing people will exist regardless. You don't need one to have the other.

So you're telling me that right wing asshole jihadists are produced by demonizing people of different races and ethnicities?

How about Left Wing assholes? What produces them?

Your statement doesn't counter anything I posted. The left wing and right wing people will exist regardless. You don't need one to have the other.

So you're telling me that right wing asshole jihadists are produced by demonizing people of different races and ethnicities?

How about Left Wing assholes? What produces them?

Soy?

Interesting to see how it plays out. What constitutes far right in Belgium?

Two Rocket Launchers at the Same Time.

The liberals only have two measly flamethrowers.

I have no idea and apparently nobody has.
One of the articles I read said there's at least 30 individuals on the list that are still in the military.
Idk what its like in Belgium but here in the US there's really not a lot of oversight or recourse when it comes to these terrorist watch lists or no fly lists. I think they're meant to be a guide for law enforcement but trying to actually restrict people's rights for being on there would open up a whole can of worms.

Back