International Manhunt in Belgium

That guy looks like Ol What's his face, the actor

zo95ot3fhm961.jpg

Idk what its like in Belgium but here in the US there's really not a lot of oversight or recourse when it comes to these terrorist watch lists or no fly lists. I think they're meant to be a guide for law enforcement but trying to actually restrict people's rights for being on there would open up a whole can of worms.

Not necessarily true when it comes to the US military.

CGIS was watching this guy for a while:

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/6964...d-mass-terrorist-attack-on-a-scale-rarely-see

when he first popped up on their radar. They started collecting evidence, then brought in the DOJ and FBI when they arrested him. Now this asshat didn't have access to a armory, otherwise they would've moved in much sooner and pulled his access real quick.

I know MEs, GMs and BMs that have had qualifications pulled, access to firearms revoked and have been masted for a lot less than showing up on a terror watch list. Your name shows up on a terror watch list, you're ass is getting booted out. Whether or not they keep eyes on you afterwards is a question of resources and threat assessment.

You'd think they would put as much effort into stopping Islamic terrorists ruining their country.

I wonder what the difference is here?
They do. You think they would a muslim with rocket launchers run amok without at least chasing him? Get a grip.

If he's on a terror watch list, why wasn't his clearance and access to the armory revoked or at least suspended?
Sounds like someone was bored and wanted some spice in their life. Whoever let this guy keep his clearance that is

Egghunt in Belgium.

There you go, that sounds so much more exciting.

They do. You think they would a muslim with rocket launchers run amok without at least chasing him? Get a grip.
Sure they wouldn't.

On the morning of 22 March 2016, three coordinated suicide bombings occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem, and one at Maalbeek metro station in central Brussels. Thirty-two civilians and three perpetrators were killed, and more than 300 people were injured.

• 29 May 2018: 2018 Liège attack. A prisoner left prison, stabbed two female police officers, took their guns, shot and killed them and a civilian in Liège, Belgium. ISIS later claimed responsibility for the attack done by a soldier of the caliphate.[23]

Sure they wouldn't.

On the morning of 22 March 2016, three coordinated suicide bombings occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem, and one at Maalbeek metro station in central Brussels. Thirty-two civilians and three perpetrators were killed, and more than 300 people were injured.

• 29 May 2018: 2018 Liège attack. A prisoner left prison, stabbed two female police officers, took their guns, shot and killed them and a civilian in Liège, Belgium. ISIS later claimed responsibility for the attack done by a soldier of the caliphate.[23]
And the cops let them walk free and they lived happily ever after.

No
They carried out actual terrorist attacks that innocent people died in.

All in the name of diversity.
Your point being what? They shouldn't chase a far right extremist that has rocket launchers because there have been jihadist attacks in the past?

You're acting like they don't foil islamic terror plots or that they don't try to catch them, which is just plain moronic or you're a liar.

Your point being what? They shouldn't chase a far right extremist that has rocket launchers because there have been jihadist attacks in the past?

You're acting like they don't foil islamic terror plots or that they don't try to catch them, which is just plain moronic or you're a liar.
My point being, maybe they should try as hard to catch Islamic terrorists and maybe innocent people wouldn't have been killed.

My point being, maybe they should try as hard to catch Islamic terrorists and maybe innocent people wouldn't have been killed.
Thanks, I'll let them know that you think they put too much effort into capturing an army sniper threatening to assassinate prominent public figures.

The german rambo who lived in woods and disarmed 4 cops unarmed is still more badass

Back