Elections Marjorie Taylor Green eyeing a VP spot for Trump run as President

such a strong, moral, Christian adultress.

Considering the Orange Rapist tried to sick his mob of feral pigs in maga hats to try and assassinate his last VP pick, I doubt anyone but a truly brainwashed cultist would want that job at this point. So MTG, Boebert or Mike Pillow might be his only options.

Vivek seems to be the only guy that Trump hasn't talked shit on.

trump has literally supported Vivek lol. VP Going to be Vivek or scott, as Haley is getting no support. Potentially could be some unexpected but at the same time makes sense picks like tulsi, RFKjr, or tucker. It will not be polarizing people like MTG or kari lake

Better or worse than Kamala? Some of you would see your final form as that screeching gif woman...

MTG is just a right wing version of AOC.

Both have fans but they are both on the extreme fringes of their respective parties. Tolerated, but kept at arms length. Neither will ever run for President or be picked for a VP slot.

Both have fans but they are both on the extreme fringes of their respective parties. Tolerated, but kept at arms length. Neither will ever run for President or be picked for a VP slot.
So obvious to all but the most brainwashed and demoralized who don’t see the propaganda in front of them

People thought that of Sara Palin and she was able to get strong numbers of supporters. You guys are trying to downplay her chances she has actually a pretty good chance.

1689108112867.jpg

She'd be as useless as a VP as Kamala Harris is . . . .

This is a bad shit crazy comparison. You cant seriously believe this. Democrats don't have anyone as crazy or as morally bankrupt as MTG.

People seem to be operating under the impression that he has to pick either another person in the primary of someone with a big social media platform. Sarah Palin was a nobody when she got the call. She was just a camera friendly and demographically suitable pick. Tim Kaine was such a nobody I had to google his name just to make the point about what a nobody he was and Hillary got a record breaking turn out.

They'll pick a die hard Trump loyalist who will quietly take the back seat to Trump and apease the less zealous republicans.

The MTG Kamala debate would be hilarious

Kamala would wreck MTG and that's not saying Kamala is good, MTG is just that bad.

As wild as MTG is, Kamala would still struggle to debate her or anyone else. She has no debate skills, and absolutely withers in the face of criticism. It's why some 2% nobody, ended her Presidential campaign by simply pointing to her record. All Kamala did, was look flustered in that moment. She can't even handle soft ball interviews, without sounding like a complete airhead.

I don't see how anyone thinks she would do well against an attack dog like MTG. Conflict is not Kamala's strong suit.

As wild as MTG is, Kamala would still struggle to debate her or anyone else. She has no debate skills, and absolutely withers in the face of criticism. It's why some 2% nobody, ended her Presidential campaign by simply pointing to her record. All Kamala did, was look flustered in that moment. She can't even handle soft ball interviews, without sounding like a complete airhead.

I don't see how anyone thinks she would do well against an attack dog like MTG. Conflict is not Kamala's strong suit.

I stand by the fact that Marge IS that bad.

This is a bad shit crazy comparison. You cant seriously believe this. Democrats don't have anyone as crazy or as morally bankrupt as MTG.
I mean the whole "it's okay, they have insurance" thing became a meme because of AOC.

Back