Elections Marjorie Taylor Greene

Hogg waited his whole life to find himself close enough to an incident to bring his virtue signaling to the country and world level. Can’t let a crisis go to waste when one can get famous.

He was so traumatized by the shooting he could barely hear... that he ran home and immediately biked back over to the school to try and get some footage for his book. Kind of reminds me of Anderson Cooper standing in the over flowing river after the flood.

The media loves to honor the most deserving people with sainthood: Hogg, Floyd, Martin, Brown, Taylor, Greta

I hate Anderson Cooper but I've seen the unedited footage of that report, and there was zero fuckery.

Fox fills your mouths with nonsense and you spray it everywhere.

It's just really sad that the republican party has devolved to being strictly about white supremacy and conspiracy theories. In retrospect the idea that a Black man would be president without this kind of tragic, racist fallout was naive.

This.

The Republicans and "Conservatives" collectively lost their freaking minds after Obama won the first time.

A black man winning the highest office in America activated their Manchurian gene, so to speak.

Dear god I hope you don't actually worry about all this stuff. You seriously need to talk with a professional.
What a weird comment. Like, is your brain twisting up because you see what I’m saying, so all you can say is “We shouldn’t worry about that stuff?”

This forum is a forum where every post is a version of what you quoted. So you think worrying about what this one lady believes in the abstract means you need help, right?

Weird and telling response, bro. Did it click that it’s all true or something? Does that cause some issues in your brain?

This.

The Republicans and "Conservatives" collectively lost their freaking minds after Obama won the first time.

A black man winning the highest office in America activated their Manchurian gene, so to speak.
I think each side has a specific negative reaction to the other team winning, but IMO you're right that the crazy leveled up with tan suit Kenya Barry' win.

People like Greene represent that new school GOP wannabe throwing their hat into the political arena online in every whacky direction without appreciating the fundamental difference between fiscal conservatism and social conservatism. Conservative parties can absolutely lean right towards mercantile/economic goals without espousing weird sensational conspiracy or fomenting otherness towards any and every charitable fundraiser or social media cause. You can advocate for responsible (conservative) budgeting without losing your mind at people who advocate a social cause you don't like

GOP losing sight of the practical applications of their politics and getting dragged into MTV real world fights in cyberspace

What a weird comment. Like, is your brain twisting up because you see what I’m saying, so all you can say is “We shouldn’t worry about that stuff?”

This forum is a forum where every post is a version of what you quoted. So you think worrying about what this one lady believes in the abstract means you need help, right?

Weird and telling response, bro. Did it click that it’s all true or something? Does that cause some issues in your brain?

LOL! It's fine if one strange lady believe this but she was elected by the voters in Georgia. She represents the Republicans and received a standing ovation from her fellow republicans. A STANDING O??????????

This is not just one lady, she represents a cancer that has infected many.

LOL! It's fine if one strange lady believe this but she was elected by the voters in Georgia. She represents the Republicans and received a standing ovation from her fellow republicans. A STANDING O??????????

This is not just one lady, she represents a cancer that has infected many.
So do the ideas and ideology behind what I posted.. Many more people, actually.

I agree with you that 9/11 CTrs snd sandy hook deniers need to be shamed.

I dig them Georgia peaches, makes me feel right at home.

For viewers, take this opportunity to view the differences between an actual Nazi and a loser troll.

XFqHtXEg.jpg

I can't tell the difference.

I’m surprised you can even read. With a sub 50 IQ your lack of reason and logic give you the inability to actually debate. Thus cries of racist is your only defense.

One is a parrot the other tries to provide substance.

Nazism was created in the early 20th century. What I said above is the philosophy of every single country throughout history, prior to the last 60 or so years. According to you, Nazis have existed for at least 5000 years. You're that dumb. lol

Respond with a counter-argument or don't respond at all.

She threatened Republicans who didnt support Bunker Boy

I hate Anderson Cooper but I've seen the unedited footage of that report, and there was zero fuckery.

Fox fills your mouths with nonsense and you spray it everywhere.

That guy works because he likes it because he is RICH.

Any chance she'll run against Warnock in 2022? Can we be sooooo lucky?

The Democrats need to work on making her the face of the GOP and that would really help

This.

Are you kidding? Many of us voted for Obama the first time.

Well it looks like miss Greene has some explaining to do. It appears her bestie who she’s worked with on numerous projects over the years was arrested for storming the Capitol. I’m sure the two didn’t coordinate at all what so ever on the day or days leading up.

Last edited:
Well it looks like miss Greene has some explaining to do. It appears her bestie who she’s worked with on numerous projects over the years was arrested for storming the Capitol. I’m sure the two didn’t coordinate at all what so ever on the day or days leading up.

Lol at “breached” the building. You mean walked in after the officers opened the doors and took selfies. Wow.

Back