Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

Another possible indicator of a false flag, is that after Moscow was warned by West that a terrorist attack was imminent, security at the place was non-existant.

But that could easily be attributed to Russian general incompetence.

This doesn't necessarily means they are part of any government, ISIS does have trained militants.
i didn't say they were part of government forces, i just said they know what they're doing.

quote from a BBC article:

"Eyewitnesses have started to speak to Russian media about the attack. One man, called Vitaly, said he was on a balcony in the hall when he heard shots fired.

"We didn't know what happened at first. Then I saw some terrorists shooting people," he said.

"They threw some petrol bombs, everything started burning. We were led out towards an exit."

An anonymous eyewitness said parents were attending a ballroom dancing competition in the venue with their children when the shooting started.

"Children and teenagers were at the competition. People came and said there was shooting. A crush ensued. The children were running out in their ballroom gowns."

from CBC:

The attack took place as crowds gathered for a concert by Picnic, a famed Russian rock band, at the hall, which can accommodate over 6,000 people.

The attack followed a statement issued earlier this month by the U.S. Embassy in Moscow that urged the Americans to avoid crowded places in the Russian capital in view of an imminent attack, a warning that was repeated by several other Western embassies.

White House national security advisor John Kirby said Friday that he couldn't yet speak about all the details, but that "the images are just horrible. And just hard to watch."

So one of the vids looks like at least 5 or 6 attackers. Horrific footage I wish I hadn’t watched, certainly way more than the 40 reported dead. R.I.P the victims.

Where are you guys reading they escaped?

if i were to make a guess - chechen/dagestanis with possible isis connections.
problem is if they were hosted/encouraged/funded by a third actor/state actor in this.
this is where it gets tricky.

I've seen some people saying IS-K, IS in Khorasan who are basically Afghani ISIS.

So it would make sense the US had intel on the attack.

Likelier chance of some whacko off his meds doing something like this, imo.

Usually it's just one guy who can do minimal damage

Imagine if a small army goes through a stadium or NYC streets cleaning house

Back