Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lesser for sodomy than previously?

Yeah. Butt rape considered equal to vaginal rape now, not worse

I get the point they're making, but pretty dumb topic to go after instead of leaving in the books the way it's always been.

Should have raised the other ways to rape up to the sentencing guidelines of sodomy rape if desiring to make them equal.

I get the point they're making, but pretty dumb topic to go after instead of leaving in the books the way it's always been.

Should have raised the other ways to rape up to the sentencing guidelines of sodomy if desiring to make them equal.
I think it’s kind of wild to say it’s a “win” for LGBT.

Should raise them both not celebrate the Rape Sentencing to be more inclusive.

There was a special law in place for sodomy specifically. Now raping a minor vaginally or anally have the same sentencing guidelines.
<bball1>

Out of all the issues to focus on, ass rape not being treated the same as vaginal rape was at the top of his list?

There's now a new level of disgust whenever a poster tries to defend Newsom on anything. Granted, I already know which posters defend him and they're all who you'd expect.

If only there was a word that described this "relationship".

The sentencing leniency of female pedophiles is pretty messed up in our judicial system. It’s still rape of a child that’ll stay with them for life.

“The sentence came as a surprise to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office, which requested a minimum sentence of 20 years in prison, District Attorney Kim Ogg revealed in a Facebook post.”

The sentencing leniency of female pedophiles is pretty messed up in our judicial system. It’s still rape of a child that’ll stay with them for life.

“The sentence came as a surprise to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office, which requested a minimum sentence of 20 years in prison, District Attorney Kim Ogg revealed in a Facebook post.”
Tell me about it. Sherdog condones it though.

I got yellows for calling someone a ______ apologist here before because it's seemingly cool to be r*ped by a woman if you're a child.

I have a 16 year old son and I definitely would be livid with this sentencing disparity. 13 is 13.

Tell me about it. Sherdog condones it though.

I got yellows for calling someone a ______ apologist here before because it's seemingly cool to be r*ped by a woman if you're a child.

I have a 16 year old son and I definitely would be livid with this sentencing disparity. 13 is 13.

No. Sherdog doesn’t condone it. This woman is literally convicted of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. So it’s fair game. The crack down is for non black and white cases being called that.

The poster you said that too did get banned for that pedo apologist comment tho, if that makes you feel better. Sorry you caught some crossfire. The new rules will help clear that up so it’s not as much a case of the person retaliating (to make a sports anology) being penalized

Should have raised the other ways to rape up to the sentencing guidelines of sodomy rape if desiring to make them equal.

Sodomy can also be oral sex. I would like to think this keeps a 15 year old from catching a statutory rape charge for having consensual relations with his also underage
“partner”. But we all know what this world is trending towards.

No. Sherdog doesn’t condone it. This woman is literally convicted of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. So it’s fair game. The crack down is for non black and white cases being called that.

The poster you said that too did get banned for that pedo apologist comment tho, if that makes you feel better. Sorry you caught some crossfire. The new rules will help clear that up so it’s not as much a case of the person retaliating (to make a sports anology) being penalized

Still not liking the rule itself, but thanks for the time you're putting in. This further context makes it a *hell* of a lot easier to swallow than the silence controversial moderation often has around it. At least with something like Positive Balance/Pork Chop you knew the guy was unhinged and operating in a personally motivated matter... More recently though oftentimes it can seem like certain actions, paired with lack of actions, around here are driven by mods who have a bone to pick and aren't concerned with consistency. These explanations are probably not pleasing to hear for some, but they do give the context needed to understand things. Again, thanks.

Still not liking the rule itself, but thanks for the time you're putting in. This further context makes it a *hell* of a lot easier to swallow than the silence controversial moderation often has around it. At least with something like Positive Balance/Pork Chop you knew the guy was unhinged and operating in a personally motivated matter... More recently though oftentimes it can seem like certain actions, paired with lack of actions, around here are driven by mods who have a bone to pick and aren't concerned with consistency. These explanations are probably not pleasing to hear for some, but they do give the context needed to understand things. Again, thanks.

Yeah. Trying to hang around and explain things and engage. Plus I always browse the meme thread anyways normally I just scroll through for the laughs tho.

you can thank LEAD. He was always the mod who always explained things in the lounge and answered questions, and I always appreciated that.

Yeah. Trying to hang around and explain things and engage. Plus I always browse the meme thread anyways normally I just scroll through for the laughs tho.

you can thank LEAD. He was always the mod who always explained things in the lounge and answered questions, and I always appreciated that.

While a lot of us, myself included, don't like the new rule set, I do appreciate you taking the time to explain the new framework and the reasoning behind it.

Damn right. @Lead is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back