Economy Men only make up 40% of college students. Where is the outcry?

When you realize it’s about advantages and not equality, you start to approach average human intelligence.

There is a difference between men and women politically but not enough to explain this even assuming you were right

No friends. 40 years of radical transformation of our school system is at cause. Gone is P.E. . Boys are forced to sit still in ways that are unnatural to them so they act out and when they do like guards in a prison female teachers with gender studies degrees ruin their lives.

We need to bring back teaching civics, the Classics, Latin, and have more P.E. And most importantly we need to hire more male teachers who can relate to boys.

Holy shit. And you're one of the smarter right wingers here.

Women pick a lot of dumb degrees with no earning potential though so it evens out.

That's just sexist, a gender studies degree is equally as valuable as an engineering degree. Perhaps more valuable if you count the social context.
Wait, we’re being sarcastic right?
I’m just saying, maybe engineers get paid typically more than someone with a gender studies degree. Like I even googled it and that’s what I learned.

Wait, we’re being sarcastic right?
I’m just saying, maybe engineers get paid typically more than someone with a gender studies degree. Like I even googled it and that’s what I learned.
The joke doesn't work as well if I have to explain it. o_O

I see the upside of that dynamic, but one should instill in him a serious need to wear a rubber.

If he knocks up a modern western woman, who attends college, he could be in a world of hurt - and forever.
1516.gif

Okay so are you saying the GOP is specifically targeting men? Under this theory why is this narrative working on men at a greater rate than women?

GOP has more male voters whereas Dems have more female voters.... Now factor in the age of the target group where that gap likely increases. Also factor in that men are more likely to go into professions that don't require a degree like construction, military, law enforcement etc.

Overall a degree is probably less appealing to men than it is to women.

Women pick a lot of dumb degrees with no earning potential though so it evens out.
If they are cite or good at victim olympics they get hired for jobs they aren’t qualified for. Ever girl that fits that description had the job we were all going for BEFORE we graduated during my undergrad. It was seriously odd.

Only 10% of the construction work force is women, we must change this, omg!!!
<DisgustingHHH>

who gives a shit? <Lmaoo> should be 0% with what they charge you for it

Yup, if he is to be believed this is the ugly truth behind to be modern feminist movement. Divide, weaken, enslave, and conquer.
if u get divided, weakened, enslaved, and conquered by women, ur a pussy <Lmaoo>

Back