Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Y'all should follow militarywife007 and warriorfitbody on IG.

@heavyarms21 I bet you just LOVE recruiters. <Lmaoo>

Gzmi16u.jpg

At least you don't have to cram on buses and go to Albany.

Facts the last time that happened so many DIs almost got the fucking hammer because we were going haam trying to make up for lost time, it was a lawless time.

Facts the last time that happened so many DIs almost got the fucking hammer because we were going haam trying to make up for lost time, it was a lawless time.

God bless you brother... Being a D.I./T.I. or a 1stSgt is a calling and I never had the temperament for it.

It's happened recently again? I was referring to the summer of 99. I can't remember the book but it was written by a dude was later on a 15th MEU booze cruise and about to dock in Australia the day before 9/11.

It's happened recently again? I was referring to the summer of 99. I can't remember the book but it was written by a dude was later on a 15th MEU booze cruise and about to dock in Australia the day before 9/11.

It was Summer 2019 when I was new on the Island. There have been pockets of unfortunate incidents the last couple of years unrelated to that. A kid Shot himself in the face and lived. 9 kids got Admin Separated on their Marine Weeks , a kid Died at the Crucible 3 months later another Kid Jumped to his death , all in 2021 and go fucking Figure the acting CG at the time here Still got selected to get her 2nd Star

It was Summer 2019 when I was new on the Island. There have been pockets of unfortunate incidents the last couple of years unrelated to that. A kid Shot himself in the face and lived. 9 kids got Admin Separated on their Marine Weeks , a kid Died at the Crucible 3 months later another Kid Jumped to his death , all in 2021 and go fucking Figure the acting CG at the time here Still got selected to get her 2nd Star
Holy shit, what happened there?
I remember the kid who died during the crucible last summer, he'd been dead for over an hour by the time someone found him. Hopefully heads rolled.

Holy shit, what happened there?
I remember the kid who died during the crucible last summer, he'd been dead for over an hour by the time someone found him. Hopefully heads rolled.

It was a bunch of dumbass boots hazing other kids in the Platoons after hours when the Duty hat was asleep ( The Duty hats were probably lazy fucks that didnt challenge fire watch ) , some heinous shit , significant because the grad rate has been atrocious so they yeah RTR pretty much set a tone for that one.

For the Crucible stuff they are just now about to get to the court Martial for the Hat involved , my current XO , a Maj was the Main guy doing the questioning for the Investigation, he told me it was to most extensive one he wad ever had to do.

That's not normal? I assume the Cpls will auto promote to Sgt when they graduate.

There hasn't been that big a CPL group in years .

In theory they will promote, but some of these Commands they are coming from are retarded so they might not properly run their promotions correctly. One of the CPLs that checked in had to wait 5 months into the tour until he finally got promoted because his previous command ran his numbers incorrectly.

Some Sikhs are suing the USMC because they want to keep their beards and turbans during boot camp. The DOJ is representing the USMC.

Some Sikhs are suing the USMC because they want to keep their beards and turbans during boot camp. The DOJ is representing the USMC.

In the least, they have more footing than the bullshit waivers the Army and Air Force have been giving Wiccans and Pagans.

In the least, they have more footing than the bullshit waivers the Army and Air Force have been giving Wiccans and Pagans.
Either everyone should be allowed or no one.

Military form and function should come first IMHO. I've served with plenty of clean-shaven Muslims. Heck I would even taste their food at going-away parties so they wouldn't eat any pork.

The needs of the military come first. We all knew this when we raised our right hands.

Back