Most Intense Personal Watching of a Single Fight

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
That's a lot to ask. I don't know if I can answer it truly even in the typing of the question, or that it's the actual truth in the answer. We've all had them, in any, and many sports and from both perspectives the positive and the negative. I mean, non-casual. A particular fight or instance in a fight that blew the fucking doors off what you're watching, and you're truly lost and a part of what's going on with your entire being. And to slice the pressure. It doesn't have a definitive statement for all time, ...but as a sports fan, some shit should come up like a sliced anchor. That's all.

The sliced anchor has no equal, in this world or the next. None but the best of ships can right in this wind we call mma. Craziness, yes, but the most intense personal watching from the perspective of the non- casual is undoubtedly the sliced anchor. Nobody can see it from the perspective of the grand scale in your mind.

This was/is a boxing thread, I posted there because that's where I was curious, and, thought, this a pretty good overall question, curiosity-wise, as questions go. Truly interested in this one. ... Sometimes the mask is so tight, the prospect of the concept of scrambled eggs seems suspicious of motives or direction. And when obnoxiously, I tend to lean on Freud in jovial conversation or ticked down thought, ...it's like actually ironing with a iron in your hand, and someone walks in. ....Now, that's a plant. If you're ironing with an iron all the time, does it disqualify of a planted thought/chuckle, you, on the grounds of layers of intent, or just intent to be a douche bag.

One was Anderson leg, for sure. The other was the crazy scramble that Mir finished Nog. That was some crazy shit for me, all the rolling and reversings

That's a lot to ask. I don't know if I can answer it truly even in the typing of the question, or that it's the actual truth in the answer. We've all had them, in any, and many sports and from both perspectives the positive and the negative. I mean, non-casual. A particular fight or instance in a fight that blew the fucking doors off what you're watching, and you're truly lost and a part of what's going on with your entire being. And to slice the pressure. It doesn't have a definitive statement for all time, ...but as a sports fan, some shit should come up like a sliced anchor. That's all.
I'm a Stipe fan.

Stipe vs. DC 2 was incredible to watch.

I did a lot of screaming during that match.

Round 1: When the fireman was being carried around like a... fireman.

Round 2: I think this was the round with more eyepokes.

Round 3: I felt like the momentum was changing and the commentators were garbage because of their biasness.

Round 4: The shots to the body was like the ending of Rocky I, but better.

Last edited:
This was/is a boxing thread, I posted there because that's where I was curious, and, thought, this a pretty good overall question, curiosity-wise, as questions go. Truly interested in this one. ... Sometimes the mask is so tight, the prospect of the concept of scrambled eggs seems suspicious of motives or direction. And when obnoxiously, I tend to lean on Freud in jovial conversation or ticked down thought, ...it's like actually ironing with a iron in your hand, and someone walks in. ....Now, that's a plant. If you're ironing with an iron all the time, does it disqualify of a planted thought/chuckle, you, on the grounds of layers of intent, or just intent to be a douche bag.

I disagree, the mask of scrambled eggs has only been in process since the days when I used to iron. An iron I ironed with my own hand. Not when it used to boil, but when it faded into obscurity within the mask. I don't even think Freud knew how really perceptive the iron was within its own mask.

For any sports fan, this is an almost impossible question, happen almost daily in multiple sports. For me, there's so many, both ends. But, as a sports fan, I challenge you personally, over the week, to really define those moments that raised or almost ruined your life, mentally, physically, time-wise, just how this fight, in one of your sports, just turned your heart and soul and better judgement and calm into a fucking banshee, even if you were a cucumber to the world as it happened in front of you.

Silva Vs Franklin for me. I was so excited at pride fighters coming over to the ufc and although I thought Silva would win there was always that niggling doubt.

Most intense fight ever for me was Barrera Vs Naseem. Best scrap of all time in my book.

Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit. The pre-fight hype for this bout was insane. It was going to be a gift from the ‘Just Bleed’ Gods. The talk on Sherdog and amongst many MMA fans was this was going to be UFC’s Hagler-Hearns. I told everyone I knew to tune in because there’s no way this matchup could disappoint. When the fight started we could not believe what we were watching.

Jones/Shogun. Man. I was shook.

Context.

I was watching it in Manila, So the fight was in the morning around 11am. Sat there having my Full English and Breakfast pint of lager ready to bask in the glory of my favourite fighter beginning what will obviously be a very long reign as champion only to see an attempted murder.

Most recently seeing Glover win the belt was pretty heavy too

When Randleman (RIP) spiked Fedor on his head I literally threw almost a whole pizza across my living room thinking he was finished or worse, seriously injured. I stood there with a sense of dread until he started coming back and ended up getting that kimura. When Randleman tapped out I just kept yelling: FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! over and over. I lived in an apartment complex at the time and one of my neighbors called the cops. Cops show up and thought it was a domestic thing between my ex and I and I was in the back of a car, cuffed for about 15 mins. while they questioned her over and over...smh.

When Randleman (RIP) spiked Fedor on his head I literally threw almost a whole pizza across my living room thinking he was finished or worse, seriously injured. I stood there with a sense of dread until he started coming back and ended up getting that kimura. When Randleman tapped out I just kept yelling: FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! over and over. I lived in an apartment complex at the time and one of my neighbors called the cops. Cops show up and thought it was a domestic thing between my ex and I and I was in the back of a car, cuffed for about 15 mins. while they questioned her over and over...smh.
“FUCK YEHA FUCK YEAH WOOOOOO”

old lady: “Harold call the police, someone’s being abused”

For me it was actually Chris' leg break.
Felt like I hit an alternative reality. I couldn't process it for like 3 days.
If this was a part of a movie, everyone would be like "oh f..k off with this ridiculous shit, I want sth more realistic".
I still feel like it is a bit surreal...

The two that come up for me in the UFC are.....
Believe it or not the first one just happened.....

I also loved this

For all sports, this was my favorite moment......

This is for Drunken Meat Fist Boxing......

Back