Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

No matter how dispassionate one says it, just saying why he committed suicide is going to invite ridicule. I'm not ridiculing him but I know certain people who thought he was just a tourist are going to be triggered.

Obit trying to whitewash his crimes that he pled guilty to.

https://www.wkbn.com/my-valley-trib...-perna-sharpsville-pa/?ipid=promo-link-block2

Matthew Lawrence Perna died on Friday, February 25, 2022 of a broken heart. His community, which he loved, his country and the justice system killed his spirit and his zest for life.

He attended the rally on January 6, 2021 to peacefully stand up for his beliefs. After learning that the FBI was looking for him, he immediately turned himself in. He entered the Capitol through a previously opened door (he did not break in as was reported), where he was ushered in by police. He didn’t break, touch or steal anything. He did not harm anyone, as he stayed within the velvet ropes taking pictures. For this act he has been persecuted by many members of his community, friends, relatives and people who had never met him. Many people were quietly supportive and Matt was truly grateful for them. The constant delays in hearings and postponements dragged out for over a year. Because of this, Matt’s heart broke and his spirit died and many people are responsible for the pain he endured.

6007c0ff63ab7.image.jpg

Maybe Trump pardoning Steve Bannon after he stole $1 million from Trump supporters, while Trump supporters at the capitol were left to rot in prison broke his heart.

Nah, that would require a level of introspection chuds appear incapable of.

I figured the capital rioters were they same group of people fighting over Popeyes Chicken--Gen X and Boomers who live alone.

Fuck man. Loved that dude in boy meets world.

There's a Jan. 6th megathread for this shit.

The Left used everything in their power to destroy his life. They have put people that simply trespassed in solitary confinement for months, in cold, and poorly fed conditions. They have been abused by guards. The Left/Democrats have targeted these people, so no one dares go against them again.

That was trespassing and a riot, there was no insurrection. The punishments given to those involved are way over the top.

Last edited:
The Left used everything in their power to destroy his life. They have put people that simply trespassed in solitary confinement for months, in cold, and poorly fed conditions. They have been abused by guards. The Left/Democrats has targeted these people, so no one dares go against them again.

That was trespassing and a riot, there was no insurrection. The punishments given to those involved are way over the top.
Yea their families are being attacked also because this is their wanna be 9/11 so they are all in on it. Pretty sad but it will back fire

Back