Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

Good, one less traitor to the country. These scumbags tried to use violence to overthrow the election. Definition of insurrection.

They are traitors and all of them should be executed. Start with Trump. The biggest traitor of them all.

I see the left here celebrating this. Yet they will cry over a thug that shoots at cops and get shot in return.

Oh well such is the way of things now. The only way to go is to give what you get and add some.

How much time was he facing? I'd have to be on suicide watch if I were looking at more than a month or two in lock up.

Good, one less traitor to the country. These scumbags tried to use violence to overthrow the election. Definition of insurrection.

They are traitors and all of them should be executed. Start with Trump. The biggest traitor of them all.
Yup

And they left dozens of cops traumatized in their wake who these guys here don't give a shit about.

Imagine celebrating the death of a BLM member who according to evidence walked into an already busted out Walmart window, walked around took pics but didn't steal 1 damn thing.

We have forgotten there are degrees to things. We now just want the other side to die because they disagree with our politics.

You reap what you sow. You make your own bed and now you have to sleep in it. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Anyone got anymore proverbs?

Well don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned

That's an extreme reaction to what would have been a very short prison sentence. Wonder if the guy already had depression issues and this put him over the edge??

He'd already spent longer in jail than the guy who shot at a politician...

I'd say you're correct tho

Back