Nate Diaz is in trouble against Jorge

I like this fight for Nate. He matches up well. I think he outworks him for a decision

Dont think you did.

Also if Anthony doesn't break his foot Nates probably leg kicked into a living death
I did think Pettis would land some leg kick, but Conor did too on Nate an he barely scraped by even after dropping him all those times in the early round. Not sure why so many are upset by the loss, Nate Diaz is still elite he's just not championship material.

What about the first.. you need to add both.. obviously. I might be wrong here but Nate was seated and flipped off Conor at least 5 times over 2 fights if not 7.

Nate was not knocked down at all in the first fight

3 times in the 2nd fight

Not facts

0 knockdowns in the first fight

3 knockdowns in the rematch
Yeah 7 was excessive. I love how SD plays coy when someone is wrong and just lets it hang there like a stale fart in the room to be ridiculed instead of corrected.

Luckily it doesn't happen often I stay on point and everyone knows it.

Masvidal is a better boxer with regards to technique. He also won't be bullied or wilt in any tie-ups with Diaz, unlike Pettis did.

I really don't think Nate wins as he'll be outclassed everywhere on the feet, but he's certainly got a chance if he can manage to snatch a sub on some Toby Imada shit.

toby_imada_vs_jorge_masvidal_bfc_5_medium.gif

Given Nate's submission skillset, if Jorge gets cocky at any point during a grappling exchange it could go wrong for him real quickly.

Masvidal touches Nate up until he decides to start coasting which will be at the same time as Nate starts picking up and finding his groove and Mas loses a decision he thought he won.

Good fight for Nate is my take. If Jorge can't tko/ko Nate, which I think is possible but not overly probable, then I think Nate wins an easy decision via volume.

I really hope this fight gets made though, great matchup.

Masvidal touches Nate up until he decides to start coasting which will be at the same time as Nate starts picking up and finding his groove and Mas loses a decision he thought he won.

Lots of people are bringing up Masvidal's tendency to coast, but I think he knows very well that the stakes are now higher and he won't take the chance of letting a decision slip away. I could be wrong, but he has to know that given his current stock and position in the rankings, coasting in any capacity is an absolutely terrible idea.

It would be mind blowingly foolish for him to risk depleting his current steam in such a way. He's never been hotter.

Back