International [NATO News] What Sweden brings to NATO as its Newest Member

looks like the thread about sweden joining NATO was merged into the thread about Finland joining NATO.

If some mod could please update the threat title to... something reflecting more recent news updates?!

I have a nephew in the armed forces now, so I'm definitely glad he's a POG.

I'm expecting declaration of war with Russia sometime before the election.
Tbh, I suspect neither Russia nor NATO decide anything on this.
War is good business for many mega-corps.
Fucking sad.

That's the best you can do?
Cut and paste? And not a single thought of your own in your head?

Its breaking news that was released minutes before I posted.
Sorry for posting news and sourcing it. I understand it is a new concept to you.
Oh, and since you ask, that is not the best insult i can do, but it will have to suffice as I don't think you are worth the bother.
I guess I could have added "and please use a dildo previously used by a tranny for the previously suggested sucking action!" without it having been much of an effort.

Meanwhile, I am happy that my country is joining NATO along with our brother-country Finland.

Its breaking news that was released minutes before I posted.
Sorry for posting news and sourcing it. I understand it is a new concept to you.
Oh, and since you ask, that is not the best insult i can do, but it will have to suffice as I don't think you are worth the bother.
I guess I could have added "and please use a dildo previously used by a tranny for the previously suggested sucking action!" without it having been much of a effort.

Meanwhile, I am happy that my country is joining NATO along with our brother-country Finland.
I guess sweden is not important enough for nato to be called svenska or sverige, yet that shithole "Türkiye" is being catered to. LMAO.

"Türkiye" told youse to kneel and youse, "proud swedes", bent over and spread your asscheeks. Expect your shit shoved in deeper. Soon.

More "Türkiyes" will arrive and harrass your women. And no amount of quran burnings will save yo asses.

I guess sweden is not important enough for nato to be called svenska or sverige, yet that shithole "Türkiye" is being catered to. LMAO.

"Türkiye" told youse to kneel and youse, "proud swedes", bent over and spread your asscheeks. Expect your shit shoved in deeper. Soon.

More "Türkiyes" will arrive and harrass your women. And no amount of quran burnings will save yo asses.

Oh come on! you can troll better than that.
Until you do, bye bye!

i agree with turkey keeping sweden out.
we don't need an african coutry in NATO.
laughing-laugh.gif

One country can hold out? It has to be unanimous?

Genius. What a great idea, so Turkey can black ball Sweden until they get into the EU?

How much does Turkey contribute to NATO again? Are they even making 1% GDP while the US puts in over 3%?

Maybe there should Regulation in NATO where you have contribute your min amount or you don't get to vote... lol.

i imagine he's allowing Sweden to join because we're giving him an giant F-16 upgrade package. They've been begging this since they got kicked out the F-35 program,
which was also Turdgons doing.

P.s. and wtf is Türkiye?

The Turks asked the international community to kindly start referring to their country as Türkiye when writing or speaking English, and the international has complied, in official documents at least.

Whether it will stick in common usage like was the case for Iran/Persia, or fail miserably like in Czechia’s case, only time will tell.

Reactions: lsa
The Turks asked the international community to kindly start referring to their country as Türkiye when writing or speaking English, and the international has complied, in official documents at least.

Whether it will stick in common usage like was the case for Iran/Persia, or fail miserably like in Czechia’s case, only time will tell.
Shouldn't the English textbooks be updated and officially declare that English has 27 letters now?

Yeah, the "international community" should continue bending over...

Didn't he say it was conditional on Turkey joining the EU a few hours ago or some shit? It's like this guy snorts a gigantic rail before going to the negotiating table.

Didn't he say it was conditional on Turkey joining the EU a few hours ago or some shit? .
Apparently that was a last attempt to get something more out of the deal. But it was immediately shot down by EU who refused to link the negotiations, and Erdogan decided to cash in his chips while he could.

looks like the thread about sweden joining NATO was merged into the thread about Finland joining NATO.

If some mod could please update the threat title to... something reflecting more recent news updates?!

Nice of some mod to change the thread title. But why change it to erdfogan making acceptance into EU a condition, as part of the title when that was already old news and erdogan already switched to officially supporting swedens application -without EU being part of the deal.

It would have made sense a couple of hours earlier, but not when the thread title was changed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back