***NBA Offseason v3.0 - Who Needs Kawhi***

Status
Not open for further replies.
vyysq4l70ch31.jpg

Pic sums up the GOAT quite well. Truly a once ever

That's Lou Williams

Bev, PG, Kawhi is the greatest defensive perimeter in the post rule change NBA

Even counting old rules, I'd only add Jordan, Pippen, Harper as equal or better
The Sonics had a damn good defensive perimeter as well when they went to the Finals

Kawhi really stepped it up in the yoffs, won't really see the full potential of that lineup until May

Lakers should grab Howard. Maybe he wants to redeem the worst part of his career? I'd take his rim protection and rebounds over Joquim Noah

If the Ghost of Joqium is starting and playing more than 12 mpg you are officially removed from contender status and reassigned as a pretender.

Gunther's boy, MO SPEIGHTS, about to work out for the Lakes. Would rather have him than Coward.

If the Ghost of Joqium is starting and playing more than 12 mpg you are officially removed from contender status and reassigned as a pretender.
Not when you have AD and Bern at the helm. They’re the best duo in the league and there’s no question about it.

I forgot how weird it would be with Juice and Noah being on the same team. I can't imagine it'll be as weird as AB and Burfict playing together.

Last edited:
Not when you have AD and Bern at the helm. They’re the best duo in the league and there’s no question about it.
Depends on juices health

He's in unprecedented minutes territory

they should get howard, he's the best of the bunch unfortunately.

then waive him once its too late to get on a playoff roster.

LAKES solidifying their status as the easy favorites to win the ship.

he's the only one that might worry me a bit if he landed on another contender. obviously if he's healthy.

so it had to be him.

Happy to see my Flerps alternate court this season is finally gonna be a bit more inclusive to our cholo friends

xTTfRny.jpg

B1q9LUET49S._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CA1cMET0bNLL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.png

AD misses minimum 25 games this season. LeBust is 35 and had his first serious injury, not sure if hes up to carry it but we will have to see how juiced he is..

Maybe Dwert can finally win without some ballhog like Koobs and ames Haren holding him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back