***NBA Offseason v3.0 - Who Needs Kawhi***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There Lakers fans, my Grizzlies threw you a bone. Those LA fans begging the Grizzlies to buy out Iggy got a little something for their trouble. They wont give you Iggy, but have Slight instead lmao

Shows what a lowlife LeBeta is, just sitting by doing nothing while his dad brutally self-destructs on the streets

Shows what a lowlife LeBeta is, just sitting by doing nothing while his dad brutally self-destructs on the streets
lol the thread i got the pic from was called "Lebald's Dad spotted" Some fucked up shit.

Hadn't heard about Delonte West in years, other than Bern's mom jokes. Is he Schizo or something?

Crazy about Delonte
He was the DC Area Washington Post All Met player of the year my Senior year of HS
I32766-2001Apr03

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/hssports/longterm/allmets/winter01/basketball.htm

There Lakers fans, my Grizzlies threw you a bone. Those LA fans begging the Grizzlies to buy out Iggy got a little something for their trouble. They wont give you Iggy, but have Slight instead lmao

keep telling yourself the Grizzlies have a choice with a 17 mil contract. No one's giving up first rounders for that.

they have no upper hand, no leverage, nothing. and they'll get nothing out of this.

keep telling yourself the Grizzlies have a choice with a 17 mil contract. No one's giving up first rounders for that.

they have no upper hand, no leverage, nothing. and they'll get nothing out of this.

Enjoy Slight

Danny Green is now a Laker, but he's still hanging out in Brampton for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back