NEVER give a dime to De La Riva ever again

No there's not. I accused Carlos Gracie Jr of a crime and got treated like shit. Shes at least being treated as a person.

No there's not. I accused Carlos Gracie Jr of a crime and got treated like shit. Shes at least being treated as a person.
Because you’re a nobody and a crazy person

Hold on why is Claudia more believable because she is a jiu jitsu star over an average person?
Cause she seemed SO REAL , is well spoken with nice smile , so “ sweet “ , wouldn’t lie ( why oh why would this damsel make this up?!), is kinda hot and “ kinda” famous kinda In our really niche sport . If she was a secretary named Bertha and was an ugly fattie , people wouldn’t give two shits and would say” meh “.

Cause she seemed SO REAL , is well spoken with nice smile , so “ sweet “ , wouldn’t lie ( why oh why would this damsel make this up?!), is kinda hot and “ kinda” famous kinda In our really niche sport . If she was a secretary named Bertha and was an ugly fattie , people wouldn’t give two shits and would say” meh “.
I believe her because she made her self look bad in her apology and looked genuine. So she isn't likely doing it on purpose for gain. The only reasonable option is that she is crazy and just delusional. The response from de la riva also made him look super guilty. I also don't believe old school Brazillians one fucking bit, they are as an untrustworthy band of asshats as you can find.

I believe her because she made her self look bad in her apology and looked genuine. So she isn't likely doing it on purpose for gain. The only reasonable option is that she is crazy and just delusional. The response from de la riva also made him look super guilty. I also don't believe old school Brazillians one fucking bit, they are as an untrustworthy band of asshats as you can find.
Fair enough. Your opinion . People do all kinds of shit for all kinds of crazy reasons and can present as completely normal to the average Joe. Some people are also good at lying . For whatever reason . I’m a social worker . See it all time . Whenever you get into “ WHY would they (insert) ?” Type mindset You’re headed down a road of trying to reach a conclusion before evidence cause she seemed genuine . You’ve made your mind up . IDangerous road . I haven’t made mind up yet . That said the idea that humans are capable of anything goes both ways and De La Riva could have done it too . Well see how this plays out .

Last edited:
He is bragging how great he is rather then denying everything. Exactly I would expect some guilty narcissistic asshat to do.
if someone accused me of rape i wouldnt feel the need to justify myself for something i didnt do

She has 166k followers on IG and is one of the most recognizable figures in all of BJJ right now. You're a god damned moron.
lol at you trying to insult someone here shows what a pos you are lol im a black belt and iv never heard of this girl until this thread

sorry but its just a fact men arnt going to look at womens bjj technique matches on average lol compared to men why would you unless you are a woman

if someone accused me of rape i wouldnt feel the need to justify myself for something i didnt do

If I was accused of rape by some girl I never fucked I would just say it's a complete bullshit rather then write a huge statement of how great of a legend I am and tell my students to remain loyal to their family.

Last edited:
Over a known mentally ill person.
A rumor started solely to discredit my accusation. No issues prior to making the accusation and then all of a sudden I'm the devil. Its retaliatory.

Last edited:
lol at you trying to insult someone here shows what a pos you are lol im a black belt and iv never heard of this girl until this thread

sorry but its just a fact men arnt going to look at womens bjj technique matches on average lol compared to men why would you unless you are a woman

I'd never herd of her until I saw the flo grappling article about an hour before this thread.

I'd never herd of her until I saw the flo grappling article about an hour before this thread.
but even if that is the case, what does she have to gain? sponsors give money if an athlete wins and has a good brand.

"I got taken advantage of by my coach" does not contribute to either of these goals.

but even if that is the case, what does she have to gain? sponsors give money if an athlete wins and has a good brand.

"I got taken advantage of by my coach" does not contribute to either of these goals.

I don't know these people so these are just thoughts.
This is the story I've heard that I think is most plausible. They had sex and Riva started bragging about it afterwards. And after the fact she got mad. Now she has a grudge and wants to hurt him Whether that is true or not I don't know. But it sounds plausible. Still bad behavior on the part of Riva.

This here is just speculation and it just me answering your question as a hypo Maybe she wants attention/exposure and this is a good way to get it from causal fans that don't really follow jiu jitsu. Being a "survivor" is a good way to get attention and that alone helps your brand.

She might want to hurt Riva's brand to draw away his business.

The last two are just really generalize responses that I have no reason to believe are true since I know nothing about these people. I want to be clear with that so it does not sound like I am starting rumors.
That said jiu jitsu is a business as well as a martial art though and business can be cut throat.

Anyone remember about Loyd Irwin and he demanded female students to come to his room after hours for a massage,,?

Hold on why is Claudia more believable because she is a jiu jitsu star over an average person?

Because he is a mentally ill person who suffers from delusions. His name is jordan tarbor, and just google his name and find out for yourself.

Because he is a mentally ill person who suffers from delusions. His name is jordan tarbor, and just google his name and find out for yourself.
This is a retaliatory statement for speaking out against Carlos Gracie Jr. All you'll find googling me is others abusing me in a similar manner after me making the staement. Doesn't make it ok. Or my statement false. You won't find rumors about me posted BEFORE my statement from 2013.

Back