Ngannou is 285 pounds. Gane is going to the dream realm.

Rewatch this and tell me how Gane has any chance unless Francis fights incredibly stupid (which is certainly possible):

His hands are down nearly the entire time and Francis is a precision power striker. Lewis was too slow. Big Frank is not.

I see him dropping Gane with the same shot he dropped Stipe with the first time.

ImmaculateShamefulKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

yes n if he run from Francis like did Lewit it be like this

C9DA523C-4681-4250-B146-B94134009786.jpeg

You are the one crying.

I am saying Cormier is talking out his ass. Which he is.
You were the one crying tears denying that Ngannou weighs 285. When in reality you don't have a clue what he weighs.

It really bothers you that Cormier said Ngannou weighs 285 don't it?

I'm seeing some people claiming that Ngannou is "distracted" because he's "focused on boxing".

This is one of the stupidest arguments I've seen here in a long time.

1) Before Ngannou ever trained, his goal was to be boxing world champion. He didn't even know what MMA was when he got to France. He has consistently expressed this goal over the years while he was cutting through the UFC and it never stopped him from being the most terrifying KO artist MMA has ever seen.

2) Ciryl Gane has also been doing interviews saying that he is determined to box Tyson Fury and Wilder:

Interviewer: Would you like to test yourself in boxing one day?

Ciryl Gane: Yes, exactly. Exactly. When I decided to start MMA, it was 50/50 with the boxing. You see, when I started MMA I saw that it was possible to make money....I was aware also that you have more money in the boxing than in the MMA. So that's why I did some training with some guys some team in boxing, and I tried a little bit at the MMA Factory. But I chose MMA Factory because it was easier. It was close to my house and Fernand Lopez was a friend of the dad of my best friend.

But why not? Why not? I feel comfortable with the boxing style also. I like to have the big gloves and to see everything. You can play a little bit more. For me, you can play a little bit more with the boxing style.

Interviewer: Whom would you like to face in the boxing ring?

Ciryl Gane: I don't know exactly but of course the top! Of course.

Interviewer: If you could pick just one name right now, who would you like to face?

Ciryl Gane: All the guys at the top, of course. I will have to train hard for this. You have Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder. You have a lot of guys just below in the top 10. So yes, why not? One day I'm going to try.

You were the one crying tears denying that Ngannou weighs 285. When in reality you don't have a clue what he weighs.

It really bothers you that Cormier said Ngannou weighs 285 don't it?
He obviously doesn't weigh 285. I have eyes, and common sense. If you want to believe Cormier's nonsense that's entirely up to you.

Exaggerating the size of fighters is common in pro wrestling, which Cormier is a fan of. He is just bullshitting to hype the fight.

could mean the drop 265 will just make him gas faster as he will have keep up or chase down Gane... this could end up like Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit
You do know that a 20 lb weight cut is considered normal even at Bantamweight right? He can shit 10 lbs out if he wanted to. He will probably gas from BEING 285 lbs, not because he cut 20 lbs.

I have no idea how this is not common knowledge here. I expected such ignorance from Twitter, not here.

DC - I'm all in for the fight because...I'm the dude that when you're with your friends talkin about something that aint supposed to get to the streets, you make sure y'all speak low when y'all around me, because you know I'm tryna start ....

Interviewer - boy you messy as hell...

DC - Oh my goodness you don't even realise, I'm so messy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone explain what is meant by this exchange, with regards to Ngannou and Gane?

He obviously doesn't weigh 285.

Again how do you know this? You having eyes does not mean you can confirm his weight.

So you having eyes mean you can tell what someone's weight is?

Have you ever seen Ngannou in person?

The fact you are bothered that Comeir says Ngannou weighs 285 is baffling.

You have no proof what so ever what Ngannou's weight is.

Again how do you know this? You having eyes does not mean you can confirm his weight.

So you having eyes mean you can tell what someone's weight is?

Have you ever seen Ngannou in person?

The fact you are bothered that Comeir says Ngannou weighs 285 is baffling.

You have no proof what so ever what Ngannou's weight is.
I'm not bothered. I think it's funny.

Ngannou is a big guy, but he is not gigantic. If you saw Brock Lesnar or an NFL player standing next to him, you would see a visible difference.

When Ngannou is is fight shape, he weighs between 250-263 lbs. This has been documented many times.

Cormier is talking nonsense. The fact that you are upset at me for calling him on his bullshit is puzzling, but you do you, Sherbro!

I'm seeing some people claiming that Ngannou is "distracted" because he's "focused on boxing".

This is one of the stupidest arguments I've seen here in a long time.

1) Before Ngannou ever trained, his goal was to be boxing world champion. He didn't even know what MMA was when he got to France. He has consistently expressed this goal over the years while he was cutting through the UFC and it never stopped him from being the most terrifying KO artist MMA has ever seen.

2) Ciryl Gane has also been doing interviews saying that he is determined to box Tyson Fury and Wilder:

Interviewer: Would you like to test yourself in boxing one day?

Ciryl Gane: Yes, exactly. Exactly. When I decided to start MMA, it was 50/50 with the boxing. You see, when I started MMA I saw that it was possible to make money....I was aware also that you have more money in the boxing than in the MMA. So that's why I did some training with some guys some team in boxing, and I tried a little bit at the MMA Factory. But I chose MMA Factory because it was easier. It was close to my house and Fernand Lopez was a friend of the dad of my best friend.

But why not? Why not? I feel comfortable with the boxing style also. I like to have the big gloves and to see everything. You can play a little bit more. For me, you can play a little bit more with the boxing style.

Interviewer: Whom would you like to face in the boxing ring?

Ciryl Gane: I don't know exactly but of course the top! Of course.

Interviewer: If you could pick just one name right now, who would you like to face?

Ciryl Gane: All the guys at the top, of course. I will have to train hard for this. You have Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder. You have a lot of guys just below in the top 10. So yes, why not? One day I'm going to try.

So you are contending that Gane being prodded by an interviewer in a nearly two month old interview about whether he would ever take up boxing is the equivalent of Ngannou refusing to resign with the UFC if he is not allowed to box?

<45>

This is some very poorly conceived intellectual dishonesty I hope you didn't work too hard on that false equivalency. I understand Ngannou fans wanting to support their guy but doing so by going after Gane is not the way to go as Derrick Lewis learned when he fought Gane.

Derrick Lewis Interview:

" I really don’t care. I don’t care who wins. Ciryl, I guess he’s a good dude, he’s a likeable guy. I couldn’t find anything wrong with him, personality-wise. Outside of fighting, he seems like a pretty cool dude. "

So you are contending that Gane being prodded by an interviewer in a nearly two month old interview about whether he would ever take up boxing is the equivalent of Ngannou refusing to resign with the UFC if he is not allowed to box?

Is this a joke? Ciryl Gane is saying he's planning to box professionally against the top boxers. It didn't take "prodding". The guy asked if Gane was planning to box and Gane responded without hesistation: "Exactly. Exactly."

It's pretty much exactly what Ngannou is saying. If anything it's less concerning for Ngannou since Ngannou has been planning this for over a decade and it's a new statement for Gane. The only difference is that Ngannou says he told his managing team to insist on allowing boxing as part of his next UFC contract. Doubtful the UFC will go for that, so there will be interesting times ahead for Ngannou/UFC.

In summary, the argument that Ngannou is distracted with boxing and it will hurt him in this matchup totally ignores the fact that Gane is planning the same move.

Is this a joke? Ciryl Gane is saying he's planning to box professionally against the top boxers. It didn't take "prodding". The guy asked if Gane was planning to box and Gane responded without hesistation: "Exactly. Exactly."

It's pretty much exactly what Ngannou is saying. If anything it's less concerning for Ngannou since Ngannou has been planning this for over a decade and it's a new statement for Gane. The only difference is that Ngannou says he told his managing team to insist on allowing boxing as part of his next UFC contract. Doubtful the UFC will go for that, so there will be interesting times ahead for Ngannou/UFC.

In summary, the argument that Ngannou is distracted with boxing and it will hurt him in this matchup totally ignores the fact that Gane is planning the same move.

You are contradicting the quote you posted and even after your dishonest interpretation you still have to lie to make your point.

Maybe after Gane ends Ngannou's MMA career and Frank realizes the only "boxing" he will be doing is on Triller until they inevitably go bankrupt he can teach you some basic life skills like how to read.

I'm not bothered. I think it's funny.

Ngannou is a big guy, but he is not gigantic. If you saw Brock Lesnar or an NFL player standing next to him, you would see a visible difference.

When Ngannou is is fight shape, he weighs between 250-263 lbs. This has been documented many times.

Cormier is talking nonsense. The fact that you are upset at me for calling him on his bullshit is puzzling, but you do you, Sherbro!
Upset? Says the crybaby whining, crying and sad that Cornier said Ngannou weighs 285.

Again, you have no clue what Ngannou weighs. But for some reason it hurts your feelings that Ngannou weighs 285.

Do you want some tissue for your tears?

could mean the drop 265 will just make him gas faster as he will have keep up or chase down Gane... this could end up like Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit
Did you just compare Nick and Francis? Pass the blunt homie!
1*4uwfovhMCTlznGxn2YBjmA.jpeg

Upset? Says the crybaby whining, crying and sad that Cornier said Ngannou weighs 285.

Again, you have no clue what Ngannou weighs. But for some reason it hurts your feelings that Ngannou weighs 285.

Do you want some tissue for your tears?
It's clear you just want attention.

Grow up.

I think Gane will be to the HW division what Machida was to the LHW division during his run to the title.

Something the division has not really seen. A guy with the speed of a LHW at over 240lbs, top level striking especially for a HW, great takedown defense, solid cardio and high fight IQ.

Francis has a punchers chance as always but I think Gane will move constantly, Francis will tire sooner than Gane and then he'll get picked apart and eventually finished.

Same as Gane/Lewis basically.

Fighter physique is a configuration and you can't have everything... favoring one thing hinders another...

Can't wait to see this fight.

Back