NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the last time there was a significant improvement in gameplay it's mainly roster update. In fact, the NHL games have been poor for over a decade IMO. The one franchises that EA Sports seems to really put effort into are FIFA and Madden.

Thats why they fob it off to the Vancouver studio, same studio as the UFC games, all the non important franchises go there

HUGE gamble on going Tage a 7 year 7.1 million per deal. 1 good year makes owners and gm's stupid.

not sure if i like that. at least not after 4 years. they still need to get horvat resigned.

Seems like teams just don’t give a fuck anymore when it comes to those deals. On the other hand they know that they won’t get the deal done if they don’t give in to those crazy demands. It’s tough. I guess they will rely on buyouts and trading away assets to get rid of those contracts later down the road.

The „premature“ deals for someone like Hughes and Tage are just calculated risks, if it pays off and they develop like desired then those deals will be steals early and especially later with rising cap.

Canadians have signed Kirby Dach to a 4yr $13.45m deal ($3.36m AAV)

sens are gonna have a different kind of cap problem in a couple years, normally they struggle to hit the cap floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back