Nicolau vs Perez PBP Discussion

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's go

3252.png

3260.png

Close round 1. Mahashete landed more consistently, but Moggly had the biggest 2 shots that landed.

Dc with bias commentary.

No dc it's not a close fight. 2-0 Mahashate

Think Mahashete stole rd 2 at the end.

The Spanish stream on ESPN+ (watching on the ESPN+ website on my computer) is 38 seconds ahead of the official ESPN2 stream on my television.

Good thing I'm not live betting today, or I might've missed out on some profit.

Dc with bias commentary.

No dc it's not a close fight. 2-0 Mahashate

Competitive imo. I have Mahashete up 2-0, but neither round was a blowout. Moggly has snapped his head back a few times, and has landed a decent number of hard leg kicks.

Benitez won R3. I didn't pay close attention to R1/R2.

For being from the Sichuan province, Maheshate definitely lacks the heat in his punches that he'll need if he wants to be successful in the UFC.

Competitive imo. I have Mahashete up 2-0, but neither round was a blowout. Moggly has snapped his head back a few times, and has landed a decent number of hard leg kicks.
Mehashit landed more damage in round 2 , more volume in round 1.

I have him in a parlay, not proud of my pick. bad read. maybe it was a close fight, i'm just glad it's over.

Mehashit landed more damage in round 2 , more volume in round 1.

I have him in a parlay, not proud of my pick. bad read. maybe it was a close fight, i'm just glad it's over.

Right guy won imo, but yeah Mahashete made Moggly look way more competitive than he should have.

Okay here's my tester on DK pick 6, need Petro to run through Na.

So who here is going to live bet Petrovic after this lol

Ugh not sure on rd 1, and Petro looks shitty. Hopefully Na folds like normal but IDK.

Man what a shit fight. And Petrovic absolutely sucks.

Juice bettors sweating if this goes the distance

Well she scored a shit ton of pts that round, and Na looks dead so I might be okay.

Back