Media Nina crying backstage and being much more devastated than Strickland's wife

Well I might be in the minority but I like her. She's a pretty little ting and is down to earth and possess the ultra rare almost non existent thing that 99 percent of other women don't- a sense of humour.

This fight had me torn, I'm a dricus fan and have backed him since the beginning so I was pulling for him to win but I am a fan of strickland and this footage of him backstage in that locker room saddens me. I'm glad dricus won but I'm gutted that It had to come at the expense of sean losing. He performed great.

I love me an underdog, and I'm not referring to this particular fight. I admire people like sean and Leon who got delt some shitty hands in life , came from nothing and became everything. It's way more impressive for me than the guys that are born with a silver spoon in their mouths or that at least had stable loving families, two parents and resources.

He'll be back, I don't see him leaving the very top of the division for quite some time now. Pummeled the most accomplished middleweight of the current era, just fought to the wire against the guy who steam rolled the consensus second best guy for a long time.
He's finally peaked and his fame and superstardom is only getting higher.
Anyway I digress, sean has most certainly fingered nina.

Where does she cry? I kept skippin' n bored etc. but I didn't see it

Also, Nina is hot

Also, thas not 'friends', they're in love. Clearly. Strickland should leave his fake wife and they should bang.

Sean looking damn sturdy after 25 min if you ask me.
Nobody: Nina showing bruises.
Sean’s wife like: “put your boot back on, bitch”.

I just realized something extremely fucking morbid.

I don't know how to say this, but...

Nina Drama looks a lot like my mom.

As a psychoanalyst I generally limit myself to fighter faceoffs and explosions of aggression on karate forums, but I'm extremely confident you have an Oedipus complex. In order to symbolically destroy your paternal rival and achieve self-actualization, you need to kill Strickland and bang Nina

that whole thing was fukin crimge

Ninas hot and all but im over it already

shes the kim kardashian of mma....why is she so prevalent now

Lmao I had no idea her husband was the camera man.

<{anton}>
Yeah man in the early day interviews he would question her tits always popping out during interviews, questioning her sex life.
Dude just takes it because 1. Sean would fuck him up 2. Sean is more skilled with guns. Rough shit.

Yeah man in the early day interviews he would question her tits always popping out during interviews, questioning her sex life.
Dude just takes it because 1. Sean would fuck him up 2. Sean is more skilled with guns. Rough shit.

I don’t know man, maybe he is the type that likes to just sit behind the camera if you know what I mean.

<21>

You can't turn a hoe into a house wife. Even Strickland knows that!

Now that I've watched the video....it's amazing how after Sean just lost the MW Championship of the WORLD Nina made it about her. Yeah let's talk about a couple bruises on your legs Nina.

Back