Opinion No, comic books didn't 'become' left wing, they always have been.

I just made a comic and one of the heroes is black
AW3FSFk.jpg

Bereft (shameless plug alert)
One of my favorite heroes is Conan. I doubt he's left wing
Your comic? interesting. Neat art.

Right winger: I think we should have better border control.
Leftist: *stops mutilating children in anger* A NAZI! TIME TO FIGHT! I AM EXACTLY LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND YOU ARE HITLER!
Remember?
godermptrump.jpg

But hey, good on you, detailing literally the right wing's only policy proposal in the last 12 years. Great job!!!

You know he's not like...... an american. Right?

These guys remind me of the hardcore Islamists who spoke of superior Islamic values, but these guys just change it up to American values. And if someone is like "One group didn't invent those values" they just stare back at you........

Then why did SJW's need to fix them? Because leftists keep lecturing us about how terrible we all are, and how we don't want strong women or people of color in our comics, but yet they've been there all along. The difference is that the far left crap being injected into entertainment today is low quality garbage that exists just to annoy people and let SJW assholes pretend that they are making some kind of historic breakthroughs, rather than entertain people with interesting characters and great storylines. They completely ignored that comics has been putting out positive representations of non-white males for decades. Like when the Black Panther movie came out and all these leftists postured about how glorious it is that we finally had a black super hero, while ignoring Blade.

You misunderstood why Black Panther was different and important. Obviously, he wasnt the first ever black super hero on screen.
The Black Panther movie was a movie centered around black and African culture. It was portraying Africa and blacks in a way they arent generally seen on screen. It gave kids a hero that looks like them, and one that they can look up to.

You guys keep bringing up Blade, a rated R movie from the 90s about a half vampire....a movie that isnt kid friendly

Then why did SJW's need to fix them? Because leftists keep lecturing us about how terrible we all are, and how we don't want strong women or people of color in our comics, but yet they've been there all along. The difference is that the far left crap being injected into entertainment today is low quality garbage that exists just to annoy people and let SJW assholes pretend that they are making some kind of historic breakthroughs, rather than entertain people with interesting characters and great storylines. They completely ignored that comics has been putting out positive representations of non-white males for decades. Like when the Black Panther movie came out and all these leftists postured about how glorious it is that we finally had a black super hero, while ignoring Blade.
This. Comics have always been classically liberal, but now they've gone woke to satisfy the weirdos on Twitter and Tubltr who don't even buy comics, and it's showing in the sales.
You know he's not like...... an american. Right?
Born from his spaceship and raised in Kansas. Had an American birth certificate.

This. Comics have always been classically liberal, but now they've gone woke to satisfy the weirdos on Twitter and Tubltr who don't even buy comics, and it's showing in the sales.
Born from his spaceship and raised in Kansas. Had an American birth certificate.

How are you born in a spaceship in Kansas when your dad put you in the spaceship and sent you to Kansas? That makes no sense.

Sounds like the Kents have some explaining to do when ICE agents come around......

Remember?
godermptrump.jpg

But hey, good on you, detailing literally the right wing's only policy proposal in the last 12 years. Great job!!!

These guys remind me of the hardcore Islamists who spoke of superior Islamic values, but these guys just change it up to American values. And if someone is like "One group didn't invent those values" they just stare back at you........

god, the god-emperor trump memes were lame. Either you think (know) that emps is a piece of shit, in which case comparing him to trump is an insult, or you buy into the meme of the god emperor being perfect, in which case a fat old man who rants on twitter over mild insults doesn’t live up to the ideal. It’s stupid all around.

How are you born in a spaceship in Kansas when your dad put you in the spaceship and sent you to Kansas? That makes no sense.

Sounds like the Kents have some explaining to do when ICE agents come around......
Kryptonians were test tube babies. He was pulled from gestation chambers and attached to the ship, which acted as life support.

god, the god-emperor trump memes were lame. Either you think (know) that emps is a piece of shit, in which case comparing him to trump is an insult, or you buy into the meme of the god emperor being perfect, in which case a fat old man who rants on twitter over mild insults doesn’t live up to the ideal. It’s stupid all around.

I also remember
DHHAEVZUIAE4iiF.jpg

And all the other lame shit from him and his supporters, like when he thought he'd waltz into an active shooter situation and disarm the guy. I would say when it comes to viewing the world through a comic book lens, nobody beats the Trumpers.

I also remember
DHHAEVZUIAE4iiF.jpg

And all the other lame shit from him and his supporters, like when he thought he'd waltz into an active shooter situation and disarm the guy. I would say when it comes to viewing the world through a comic book lens, nobody beats the Trumpers.

Lol, that’s some major projection. There’s cringe people on both sides, but the Harry Potter crowd that thinks they are crusading against evil by consuming products is primarily left wingers.

Kryptonians were test tube babies. He was pulled from gestation chambers and attached to the ship, which acted as life support.

And yet, he wasn't born on US soil, or even on Earth. He's a double entendra illegal alien.

Looks pretty born to me. The baby, not Marlon Brando.
kbdf6ngn5m041.jpg

Here's General Maximus proving my point further
ManOfSteel02.jpg

And here's Issue 1
b1f14e0e9b8d1798e61a5f557f6e41d6.jpg

I mean, do you have a lover of Richard Pryor, a Roman General and the first issue to support your claim? No? well, then.........

Lol, that’s some major projection. There’s cringe people on both sides, but the Harry Potter crowd that thinks they are crusading against evil by consuming products is primarily left wingers.

What? Fighting evil by consuming products, you say?

What? Fighting evil by consuming products, you say?

primarily, not completely, left wing is what I said.
These are the people that pretended to like the new “ghostbusters” because of wahmen, for god’s sake.

primarily, not completely, left wing is what I said.
These are the people that pretended to like the new “ghostbusters” because of wahmen, for god’s sake.

All of em?

I just think that was a weird claim for you to make, considering people opened up Trump shops across the nation when he won, and he hawked product after product in the WH when he wasn't boycotting product after product in the WH.........

Competent.jpg

superman was a commie. I knew it.

Red Son was fucking awesome:cool:

And yeah, the OP is no real surprise to anyone who knows the history of comics. Captain America's first solo issue had him KTFO Hitler on the front cover. And that was before America officially entered the War. This annoyed pro-Nazi Americans so much they tried to protest outside Marvel's offices, only to find the NYPD waiting for them. The Mayor of New York was a fan, and personally ordered the cops to make sure the Marvel writers and artists were safe.

Jack Kirby, who co-created Cap, went on to serve in WWII himself, and won a Bronze Star:cool:

The X Men were used to portray the Civil Rights Movement of the 60's. Mutants stood in for Blacks, while Professor X and Magneto represented idealised versions of King and Malcom X respectively.

Back