Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending 7/10/16 3:00pm International Soccer 5 Portugal wins Euro 2016 +180* vs France wins Euro 2016
Win 7/8/16 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1703 Nicolau / Moraga goes 3 round distance -165* vs Fight won’t go 3 round distance
Win 7/9/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1035 Nunes wins by submission +1345* vs Any other result
Risking $5.00 to win $319.91

oh yeah baby XD

Also had a similar parlay with portugal in regular time for $400, shame about that one.

How long are they gonna play in over time? Sorry, I know shit about soccer.

Pending 7/10/16 3:00pm International Soccer 5 Portugal wins Euro 2016 +180* vs France wins Euro 2016
Win 7/8/16 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1703 Nicolau / Moraga goes 3 round distance -165* vs Fight won’t go 3 round distance
Win 7/9/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1035 Nunes wins by submission +1345* vs Any other result
Risking $5.00 to win $319.91

oh yeah baby XD

Also had a similar parlay with portugal in regular time for $400, shame about that one.

How long are they gonna play in over time? Sorry, I know shit about soccer.

5 minutes bro. Then we win!!!!

Portugal (UEFA-EURO) 7/10/2016 3:00:01 PM - (EST)
+357
Amanda Nunes 7/9/2016 11:59:01 PM - (EST)
+215
Opponent: Miesha Tate
Daniel Cormier 7/9/2016 11:00:01 PM - (EST)
Opponent: Anderson Silva
Risk / To Win Amount:25.00 / 414.86 (USD)

Had this one too, but that one lost.

I just checked out some site, 2 min left!

Ok, it's over, Portugal won!

Down $129 on the game. Not bad. Up $608 for the tournament. I had $200 more last night but lost on hunt + France

not tail worthy but im backing Cano in the home run derby at +850

not tail worthy but im backing Cano in the home run derby at +850

He's (Cano) down to +725 on 5d. I think with the new format (as of last year) I'm gonna take a stab on Duvall this year at +765. Seems like now with the timed rounds where guys can't stand up there taking a bunch of pitches between swings that it's as much a contest of stamina as it is of power. I'm gonna ride with a younger guy in the hopes he doesn't tire as fast. Thought about Seager at +1025 but I think Duvall has more raw power and is more made for this type of contest. Apparently he hit some titanic homers in the minors that people still talk about. He's hit some long ones this year too.

Cano is a good pick too though. Slightly shorter fences in right field than in left at Petco and Cano takes a pretty easy, natural swing so shouldn't tire himself too quickly either. BOL man.

He's (Cano) down to +725 on 5d. I think with the new format (as of last year) I'm gonna take a stab on Duvall this year at +765. Seems like now with the timed rounds where guys can't stand up there taking a bunch of pitches between swings that it's as much a contest of stamina as it is of power. I'm gonna ride with a younger guy in the hopes he doesn't tire as fast. Thought about Seager at +1025 but I think Duvall has more raw power and is more made for this type of contest. Apparently he hit some titanic homers in the minors that people still talk about. He's hit some long ones this year too.

Cano is a good pick too though. Slightly shorter fences in right field than in left at Petco and Cano takes a pretty easy, natural swing so shouldn't tire himself too quickly either. BOL man.
i read somewhere online that the dimensions of petco should favor righties over lefties but they didnt go into detail. any idea why that may be?

i read somewhere online that the dimensions of petco should favor righties over lefties but they didnt go into detail. any idea why that may be?

Not from what I see, unless I'm looking at it wrong.

fence_2_t940.png

gambling on icelandic football today like a CRACK ADDICT.

So what is next now, feels so empty without soccer... Are we really saving up for the olympics or what?

So what is next now, feels so empty without soccer... Are we really saving up for the olympics or what?
Lol I came in here to post the same thing. What to do now? No more euros and back to the normal schedule with the UFC

At least the premier league starts in like 30 days

Club friendlies, Chinese Super League, MLS, Champions League and Europa League qualifiers.

Major upsets can occur due to teams not having their full roster or they're early in pre-season.

Celtic just lost the 1st leg to Gibraltarian part-timers Lincoln Red.

degen bet on Lakers -4.5 in summer league. they have 2-3 guys from their actual team playing while the Cavs have none. should be a decent mismatch

degen bet on Lakers -4.5 in summer league. they have 2-3 guys from their actual team playing while the Cavs have none. should be a decent mismatch
Lakers were up 23 at one point in the first half but they end up losing by 8. that's embarrassing lol

For any long-term investors, ~1.50 (-200) for Juventus to win Serie A is a gift. They've already won it and they're all still sun-tanning on the beach.

For any long-term investors, ~1.50 (-200) for Juventus to win Serie A is a gift. They've already won it and they're all still sun-tanning on the beach.
It's -175 on bet365.
They are apparently close to signing Higuain from Napoli as well.

Other ones I noticed:
Celtic to win SPL -300 - Can parlay that with Juve

The ones below are worth a shot
Atletico Madrid to win La Liga +1200
Dortmund to win Bundesliga +700
Lyon to win Ligue 1 +1200
Monaco to win Ligue 1 +1600

It's -175 on bet365.
They are apparently close to signing Higuain from Napoli as well.

Other ones I noticed:
Celtic to win SPL -300 - Can parlay that with Juve

The ones below are worth a shot
Atletico Madrid to win La Liga +1200
Dortmund to win Bundesliga +700
Lyon to win Ligue 1 +1200
Monaco to win Ligue 1 +1600

I understand this is a world where Leicester won the PL but I wouldn't touch Ligue 1 with PSG miles and miles ahead there. Dortmund just sold Hummels to Bayern as well. ATM is worth a tiny try I guess.

The Juve line is puzzling though. They're gonna cake walk it. Again.

Lol damn. Sooo long to tie up money though. But it's free money !

Edit: 5d and BM aren't offering it. If they do add it I think I'm gonna deposit $400 and do it lol. It's really free $$

I actually posted the same thing last year before the season started when they were -137

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back