Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This over is my biggest baseball bet in probably a month or more. About 4.5u. These two pitchers I just had to load up on it and believe there would be a lot of offense. Need 1 more run to cash.
ah i was just thinking that bet was 'too easy'. we talked about it last night and i did lean that way but i didnt like the idea of both teams being pretty low on the batting percentage list. if one of them had an off game, almost no chance that bet would hit. i dont wanna jinx it for you but the way this game is going, you should be happy tonight ;)

ah i was just thinking that bet was 'too easy'. we talked about it last night and i did lean that way but i didnt like the idea of both teams being pretty low on the batting percentage list. if one of them had an off game, almost no chance that bet would hit. i dont wanna jinx it for you but the way this game is going, you should be happy tonight ;)

I felt like an "off night" against either of these starters still meant 3-4 runs for the losing team. And I definitely expected at least one of the two starters to completely implode. Neither of these guys should be pitching in the majors, let alone starting games at this point.

rangers are just amazing at blowing leads, haven't seen any other team consistently throw leads like that.

rangers are just amazing at blowing leads, haven't seen any other team consistently throw leads like that.

Aside from Hamels, their pitching staff is very below average. They have a solid lineup, but that rotation...

they're not even great hitters. as i said yesterday, theyre just beneficiaries of 'lucky' hits at good times

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.as...0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=16,d

they're ranked 21st in wRC+ (weighted runs created), which shows they're 7% worse than league average at a special OPS ranking.

Sometimes I think the new stats are a bit much with baseball, but that said I don't think Texas has a top 5 lineup or anything. Probably not top 10. I would put them in the top half of the league, but to be fair that's based on multi-year averages and a bit of perception.

Sometimes I think the new stats are a bit much with baseball, but that said I don't think Texas has a top 5 lineup or anything. Probably not top 10. I would put them in the top half of the league, but to be fair that's based on multi-year averages and a bit of perception.
i agree but i wouldnt call the top half of the league 'great' ;)

are they likely to bring in another pitcher before the trade deadline?

are they likely to bring in another pitcher before the trade deadline?
i read that some teams have offered them a pitcher for that young infielder but they dont want to part ways

Do they give Cena the win after making him lose last time? Or is that logic not the way to go for this?
Hes in a 6 man tag and his teams line was -350 last time I checked. They will win so if you're looking to parlay now is probably the time

Restricted to singles only for mine, really lame. 5D won't accept my visa or mc, and bitcoin is a solid 5 business-day wait so I'm sort of stuck with what I've got; at this point it's a combo of convenience/fast withdrawals that keeps me there.

Love the Yankees today even at this price

So 5d finally has juventus to win the league at -188. are we missing something ??? I mean they might sell pogba but they've also added players too.

Roma and Napoli are the only other 2 teams that could win and they aren't going to

I'm going to deposit some money and wait until May I think lol

So 5d finally has juventus to win the league at -188. are we missing something ??? I mean they might sell pogba but they've also added players too.

Roma and Napoli are the only other 2 teams that could win and they aren't going to

I'm going to deposit some money and wait until May I think lol

I was talking about this earlier ITT. I don't really get it either. The only thing keeping me from laying down $ is the length of time.

In (notable): Pjanic, Alves, Benatia
Out (notable): Morata, Cuadrado

Rumours: Higuain (in), Pogba (out)

Maybe they sell Pogba, but then they'll replace him with 2-3-4 excellent players. Serie A can't keep up to them. Apathy, or concentrating too much on the CL, is honestly their biggest threat.

I'd hedge with +2500 Milan because I'm a fan and if the Chinese actually buy them it could be open floodgates in the transfers (or pigs might fly).

Also, -600 but it's a free ~$20 from $100 for CRonaldo to win the Balon d'Or. I mean he's a 100% lock.

Anyone happen to know if they had odds for the friendlies today? I wanted to bet Chelsea but i was waiting for the lineups and forgot to check until the game had already started.

I was talking about this earlier ITT. I don't really get it either. The only thing keeping me from laying down $ is the length of time.

In (notable): Pjanic, Alves, Benatia
Out (notable): Morata, Cuadrado

Rumours: Higuain (in), Pogba (out)

Maybe they sell Pogba, but then they'll replace him with 2-3-4 excellent players. Serie A can't keep up to them. Apathy, or concentrating too much on the CL, is honestly their biggest threat.

I'd hedge with +2500 Milan because I'm a fan and if the Chinese actually buy them it could be open floodgates in the transfers (or pigs might fly).

Also, -600 but it's a free ~$20 from $100 for CRonaldo to win the Balon d'Or. I mean he's a 100% lock.

Yup you pointed it out and I've been waiting for 5d/bm to add the line and they finally did. Going to the bank later so I can make a deposit.. I have a spare $400 I can use until May :)

Anyone happen to know if they had odds for the friendlies today? I wanted to bet Chelsea but i was waiting for the lineups and forgot to check until the game had already started.

I've been trying parlay 10 friendlies just for fun but some teams just always bust. Friendlies are just too tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back