Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so nearly bet Germany at the start even called it on here @ +500 and didn't place the bet. Gutted.

Man Germany is my team but I also like France. This is such a tough game to call I can see either team winning. Germany can exploit the holes that France showed against Iceland but I can also see France just bombarding them and scoring a few goals. Hummels is a big miss but I think Germany have the squad to adapt. Idk tho I am rooting for Germany but I think I will stay away from betting this game

Edit: line ups are out. Hmmmmm yea both look good lol I will def be staying away from this But if I were to bet it'd be Germany. Actually might do the +0.5 lol fuck it

Can't tell how this match is going to go at all. Only thing I have riding on it is the griezmann top scorer bet. Paddy are doing that £20 offer with a fiver free bet for whichever team you back if they score but I've not really got a lean either way. France looked ace last match but Germany are a whole different level to Iceland.

Think I'm just going to enjoy the game.

Went with Both Teams to Score. 2:1
Hoping for not some cagey, shit game.

Damnit I bet first half draw. Stupid penalty ahh

Eugh, glad i hedged my Germany bet with France outright now to potentially make a small profit. Although if portugal win in the final then it will have been a really bad tournament. Very disappointing.

Roll on the UFC tonight !

Griezmann scoring two should mean my top goalscorer bet is covered. He's on 6. Ronaldo, Payet and Giroud are all on 3.

Had £20 on him @ 10.00, outside of something ridiculous it should be settled. Got £25 on Ronaldo @ 8.00 too. So long as Giroud or Payet don't somehow score 3-4 goals on Sunday I should be ok.

Griezmann scoring two should mean my top goalscorer bet is covered. He's on 6. Ronaldo, Payet and Giroud are all on 3.

Had £20 on him @ 10.00, outside of something ridiculous it should be settled. Got £25 on Ronaldo @ 8.00 too. So long as Giroud or Payet don't somehow score 3-4 goals on Sunday I should be ok.

Yeah more or less settled. Congratulations, I don't think Portugal have the attacking flair to go through France even with Ronaldo. 1 man cant run the show and he has consistently disappointed in the international matches.

Yeah more or less settled. Congratulations, I don't think Portugal have the attacking flair to go through France even with Ronaldo. 1 man cant run the show and he has consistently disappointed in the international matches.
Not sure if serious or just blind hating on CR7. The guy holds the record for most goals scored at the euro cup EVER and scores a bunch of goals for his country in qualifiers when it's needed the most.

Edit: Won't fill up the thread with soccer guys, sorry!

Not sure if serious or just blind hating on CR7. The guy holds the record for most goals scored at the euro cup EVER and scores a bunch of goals for his country in qualifiers when it's needed the most.

He scores a lot vs the weaker teams though. His 3 goals this tournament have come against Hungary x2 and Wales. Not hating on him he's clearly one of the best in the World but this Portugal side doesn't provide him with the service he gets at Madrid so i don't think kens wrong in what he says. France win the final comfortably imo.

Watch him score a hat trick in the final now !!

Statistics doesnt mean shit. He has consistently under performed for Portugal and is notorious for this. He holds the JOINT record for most euro cup goals scored. Scoring 9 goals from a player with his talent shouldn't be too hard when he has been playing in the Euro's since 2004. Platini scored 9 in 5 games so the possibly one of the 2 best players of all time should not have found that too difficult.

Its not blind hating. Both Messi and Rondaldo vastly underachieve in their national shirts.

Last edited:
2u berdych +2.5 sets -115

annnd

2.5u fed ML -166, i don't care!
maxresdefault.jpg

2u berdych +2.5 sets -115

annnd

2.5u fed ML -166, i don't care!
maxresdefault.jpg
eff it im on Fed too. i dont wanna see Fed win, be happy, then realize i lost money haha

I played the Canadian, Raonic, at about 12-1, it probably not going to hit but at least there is a shot now. I'm waiting for Fed to play anybody any good, I'm playing against him, I don't think he is 100% or at least match ready 100%

I looked, I have Raonic at 14-1 and I also bet Kerber at 20-1 (didn't remember that I bet any woman) but I can't even hedge of any of that really with Serena at -360 (it'd take most of my profits). If Murray (likely) is only -180 or so, I can hedge a little in the men's final.

Think I'm gonna go hard on France around evens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back