Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite an attacking line up for England & they've a leaky back line prone to making silly errors. Rooney is playing for the starting job in midfield so will be going full bore, imo. No Ronaldo for Portugal but still have goals in them.

Bookies are expecting a tight game between the 8th & 10th seeded teams. While i wouldn't be shocked if they draw I would be surprised if there were under 3 goals scored.

I'm on the 02.5 at +134

Tennis people:

do we like Wawrinka over Murray?

Tennis people:

do we like Wawrinka over Murray?

man, tough call. 8-7 h2h murray IIRC -- tho i think almost all of them on hardcourts?

haven't been watching wawr's matches much this tourney, but murray's form is pretty darn good..

i haven't looked at lines, but i'd take murray at evens, here, i think. more consistent..

man, tough call. 8-7 h2h murray IIRC -- tho i think almost all of them on hardcourts?

haven't been watching wawr's matches much this tourney, but murray's form is pretty darn good..

i haven't looked at lines, but i'd take murray at evens, here, i think. more consistent..
Wawrinka 2-0 on Clay. Maybe the over is worth a look?

edit: Wawrinka has also won the last 3 meetings against Murray

Wawrinka 2-0 on Clay. Maybe the over is worth a look?

no doubt it'll be 40+

i doubt this is 3 sets either way, tho. but that said, +2.5 sets both guys would suck, too

hrmm. if it had 2 TB's any 4 setter would easily hit 40. yea. i think i'd go murray near evens and O40 near evens

i really think thiem is gonna give djoker some trouble. he played him sooooo closely in florida. don't let 6-3 6-4 fool you. i think thiem had like 20 break points, just couldn't convert. i remember cause i had like O19.5. probably the most frustrating loss of the year.

so yea i'm looking at like

1u murray -123
1u murray-wawr O40 -110

0.5u thiem +775
2.5u thiem-djok o34.5 -115

(only one i'd recommend is the thiem over, of course.)

NBA Finals game 1 prop

Tristan Thompson o16 points + rebounds -125

I think that's a solid play, he did a number on the glass in the last series when he came off the bench. Now he's the full time starter going up against an immobile Bogut

Quite an attacking line up for England & they've a leaky back line prone to making silly errors. Rooney is playing for the starting job in midfield so will be going full bore, imo. No Ronaldo for Portugal but still have goals in them.

Bookies are expecting a tight game between the 8th & 10th seeded teams. While i wouldn't be shocked if they draw I would be surprised if there were under 3 goals scored.

I'm on the 02.5 at +134

1-0.

Against a Ronaldo-less Portugal who had a player sent off & whose centre-backs had a combined age of over 70yrs.

Hodgson is a f'n pathetic Manager!

1-0.

Against a Ronaldo-less Portugal who had a player sent off & whose centre-backs had a combined age of over 70yrs.

Hodgson is a f'n pathetic Manager!

Dude England's fucking pathetic. They will never reach their "golden generation" and that team was utter shit.

Dude England's fucking pathetic. They will never reach their "golden generation" and that team was utter shit.
We've got enough youth & pace in our best starting XI to go deep(qtrs or semi's).

Problem is Roy will play Rooney, who is a shit midfielder, & use a formation unfamiliar to our best players.

England Managers are dinosaurs who always coach the talent out of our players & put them in straitjacketed roles that don't suit them. Milner being a case in point today.

And what the fuck is our centre forward doing taking corners & long range indirect free-kicks for.

Embarrasing

Taking a token 5th striker & Barkley over Drinkwater shows a f'n cringey lack of Tournament IQ

love waking up to two losses. like i said, not tail-worthy :/

I know you warned me they weren't tail worthy but I've always been the risk taking type, EZ, even when I was a kid. For instance I never waited 30mins to swim after I ate and I rarely wore a helmet when I rode my bike. Speaking of swimming, when I was 9 I was so excited to jump in my dad's pool that I started my canon ball run in the house but forgot there was a sliding window door that was closed and I ran straight into it at full speed. But that's a story for a different time. actually that's the whole story.

onto mlb

NYY
CIN
BOS

I'll be rooting in a Boston and New York accent tonight, should be fun.

i really think thiem is gonna give djoker some trouble. he played him sooooo closely in florida. don't let 6-3 6-4 fool you. i think thiem had like 20 break points, just couldn't convert. i remember cause i had like O19.5. probably the most frustrating loss of the year.

1u murray -123
1u murray-wawr O40 -110

0.5u thiem +775

Yup I remember that Thiem match. He choked a ton of breaks away but I was really impressed with the kid. Djok seemed super frustrated that the dude wouldn't go away lol.

I think the Cavs come out firing early tonight and control the early part of the game. I think they want to make a statement.

I think the Dubs probably find a way to win it but will have to come back to do it.

I'm betting:

Cavs first 6 minutes ML at +130
Cavs first half +3

Klay and Steph not playing well and they're still up nearly 10 at halftime. Completely different series w OKC. IDK why Cleveland is trying to outshoot GS, stupid gameplan

Cleveland is making Harrison Barnes look good in Game 1.

Warriors are up by 9 points after the first half.

Tristan Thompson prop was so money. Regret not putting more on it

Happy birthday to Rafael Nadal.

The Spaniard turns 30-years-old on June 3.

1u murray -123
1u murray-wawr O40 -110

0.5u thiem +775

I don't know if any of you guys play poker, but AmericanCardRoom has a small sports book and had Wawr +1.5 SETS at +155 (with ML at +105 LOL). I assume they meant to have it at -155, since every book I've look at has it at -150 to -160. An obvious error but an obvious bet for anyone who has money on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back