Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
¨damn these delays now we got no livebetting again :(

Apparently there was some issue yesterday with some stream showing a up-to-date live networth graph so a bunch of guys got an advantage. Don't know much else about it. That might've actually fucked us over on that game where we both got bets in at seemingly good odds before a teamwipe.

That said I'm betting MVP.P for game two, this draft was such a win for them and has to make liquid think twice about the next game.

Edit: And I'm retarded, not sure what happened but I think Liquid just owned them in early fights somehow. Guess they figured they had to run them over before radiance and it worked. Still liked the idea of MVP's draft, althought I might as I stated just be retarded.

Last edited:
Apparently there was some issue yesterday with some stream showing a up-to-date live networth graph so a bunch of guys got an advantage. Don't know much else about it. That might've actually fucked us over on that game where we both got bets in at seemingly good odds before a teamwipe.

That said I'm betting MVP.P for game two, this draft was such a win for them and has to make liquid think twice about the next game.

oh damn that sucks :( livebetting is so gold for e-sports most of the time..

i took liquid small after the draft. thought it was lost already though after a few minutes lol but what a turn around from liquid

edit: if liquid win map1 i think i will go big on them in map2 seems like these guys can keep up with the agression from MVP

holy crap MVP fell completely apart once things did not go there way

edit: damn odds dropped so much on map2 now

took Liquid map 2 @ 1.746 for $670 to win $500

Refs not giving the Warriors some calls in this game. Looking good for our bets

nice price, already down to 1,666 :)
it goes up and down at pinnacle, was supposed to bet at 1.74 but then it went down to 1.666 so i opted out. then 2 seconds later 1.74

it goes up and down at pinnacle, was supposed to bet at 1.74 but then it went down to 1.666 so i opted out. then 2 seconds later 1.74

odds all they way up to 2,0 now :eek: liquid got outdrafted i guess..

edit; this game.. MVP pissed lol even more aggro now

Warriors 2nd half -4.5
Over 2nd half 112.5

If Thunder keep it close in 2nd half and Warriors don't cover there should be a lot of fouls at the end and over should have a great chance of hitting. It's an up and down game anyway. W's always capable of going nuts and blowing it open too with a 35+ point quarter.

Rayo Vallecano-Barcelona. Barca wins, over 3.5, Barca -1, Barca -2, Barca -3, Messi, Neymar and Suarez to score.

NHL bets: Wild and Lightning to win (ML and in regulation).
Everything hits apart from Neymar and Suarez to score. Made Kings ML and in reg bet just before game started, so far looking good Kings 2-1 up in 2nd period

Refs not giving the Warriors some calls in this game. Looking good for our bets
Great game so far, such high level basketball. Durant has been good, Curry has been Curry. Not much from Westbrook yet, but OKC's bench has been pretty good.

I feel pretty good about where we are right now. OKC seems motivated to give the Warriors a real run tonight. Tough to ever feel that confident though when Curry is out there hitting 30+ footers.

I hate this one on one offense the thunder are playing right now. If I can get the Warriors ML at plus odds I'm def gonna live bet them. Westbrook is playing like a scrub and once the Warriors start trapping KD, I can see another meltdown.

Refs have money on the Thunder I swear haha

damn should have went with my gut and went big on liquid map2.. but the odds dropped to much at first and then when it flipped 180 i feared liquid got outdrafted =/

Flipped the script now KD can't get a call.

And wow Westbrook just an awful night.

Another impressive meltdown by the Thunder. When Westbrook is bad he is really bad.

Devastating loss but I saw it coming w that one on one bullshit

Devastating loss but I saw it coming w that one on one bullshit
Yeah, tough one. Frustrating.

Still a positive day, but was looking at a huge day when OKC was up 9 in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back