Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
took OG too 1,66 seems like they have stronger team fight potential

edit: damn looks like pinnacle removed the livebet option? :(

For later tonight look for the + 1 1/2 line on Team Secret against EG

Damn near every series these teams have played each other has gone the distance. If it is anywhere under -200 I will hammer that line.

CoL looked good but I can't see them getting past Alliance.

Gonna call that an OG draft win. VP needed to absolutely stomp the early game to have a chance, I have no livebetting but I think OG has 85%+ to win right now after 8 min.

good call ^^ that was pretty easy :)

For later tonight look for the + 1 1/2 line on Team Secret against EG

Damn near every series these teams have played each other has gone the distance. If it is anywhere under -200 I will hammer that line.

CoL looked good but I can't see them getting past Alliance.

Think that game is tomorrow, but I guess that's depending on the time zone. Anyway after a ~10 hours break. Also grats on the Secret pick if you where the one who took them over OG. I can see EG throw a game vs Secret.

I was to late and can't find odds anymore, but I think Fnatic won the draft really hard.

Think that game is tomorrow, but I guess that's depending on the time zone. Anyway after a ~10 hours break. Also grats on the Secret pick if you where the one who took them over OG. I can see EG throw a game vs Secret.

I had them + 1 1/2
Didn't expect them to fully win though

Also took MVP.P -110 $22 to win $20 over Team Liquid
MVP looks absolutely fantastic and have a lot of momentum playing with tons of confidence and I don't see Liquid being the team to stop them. Fantastic value at almost even odds.

sticking with the two hottest teams in the nhl. tampa and anaheim. 1.5u each atm. yea, both are on the road. yea, all streaks end. but as i've said, i stay on these streaks almost always. yes, they eventually lose, but i'm always up on the streak by that time no matter what

I was to late and can't find odds anymore, but I think Fnatic won the draft really hard.
played coL, OG and Fnatic from one of your earlier posts. nice job dude :)

I think there's value in the surging Mavericks tonight. They've been really hot offensively and are playing at home against the worst defense in the league (statistically, at least). Unfortunately the Mavericks seem to be very reliant on the three ball during this stretch and are shooting a really unsustainable % but I like their chances of keeping that trend coming in hot against a disfunctional Kings team

couldnt turn down the price of 13/5 on betis tonight with the talk that espanyol have a bunch of players sick

couldnt turn down the price of 13/5 on betis tonight with the talk that espanyol have a bunch of players sick
all of the players are available tonight but the lead-up to the game has been different obv. haven't added more after the lines went up, not so sure anymore. will be interesting

call me crazy but i think i also love the thunder to cover the +7.5 or whatever the line currently is. they played a great game yesterday up until the fourth quarter, which prob was from them mentally checking out and trying to save some energy for tonight. Curry played well in his return to the game on Saturday but im sure the ankle feels a bit worse after the game. I dont know how effective he will be in defending Westbrook or on the offensive end for that matter. The Thunder should own the offensive glass tonight. Iggy having a sore hamstring is also an issue because he is a great defender and play maker for the second unit. I believe the betting market might be low on the Thunder for that blunder last night but unless the Thunder are completely mentally defeated coming into this game, they should give the Warriors a nice test on a nationally televised game. Im also throwing a small bit on the Thunder ML. all things considered i dont think it should be that high.

2u on +7.5
0.3u on Thunder ML

all of the players are available tonight but the lead-up to the game has been different obv. haven't added more after the lines went up, not so sure anymore. will be interesting

Didn't bet it but up 2-0 at the half

I just took Barcelona (0:1) handicap in the 18th minute. 23rd minute they're up 2-0:)

Just lb small on barca u5.5. Could see them winning 6-0 though lol. But I'll take my chances on 4 goals in the second half

Edit damnit I didn't see that Rayo got a red card. 7-0 coming up ! :(

Up a tiny bit from that barca game. Was thinking about doing 570 to win $100 lol should have just done that. Easy $$

Realistically I should have hit: ML, -2 , and live bet under 3.0 goals first half

call me crazy but i think i also love the thunder to cover the +7.5 or whatever the line currently is. they played a great game yesterday up until the fourth quarter, which prob was from them mentally checking out and trying to save some energy for tonight. Curry played well in his return to the game on Saturday but im sure the ankle feels a bit worse after the game. I dont know how effective he will be in defending Westbrook or on the offensive end for that matter. The Thunder should own the offensive glass tonight. Iggy having a sore hamstring is also an issue because he is a great defender and play maker for the second unit. I believe the betting market might be low on the Thunder for that blunder last night but unless the Thunder are completely mentally defeated coming into this game, they should give the Warriors a nice test on a nationally televised game. Im also throwing a small bit on the Thunder ML. all things considered i dont think it should be that high.

2u on +7.5
0.3u on Thunder ML
Read my mind on the Thunder tonight. Don't think you are crazy at all lol.

Curry injured and not 100,% .
Under 42,5 totals for him is a good bet?

k, tampa, anaheim still top two bets today, but also taking boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back