Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
hitting CL final draw after 90 mins and also no goalscorers 90 mins.

Got an absolute MONSTER MLB play for Memorial Day Long Weekend for those who want to build their bankrolls. Mets ML-130, take the value pick and run with, I Love this play. I'm probably going to start reducing the number of free plays I post because I want those who respect my picks to subscribe. Anyways, I am going to do some capping and then get ready to watch UFC tonight. Have some really $harp picks for the card tonight!

- Barry
@efalk1322

Enjoy the UFC card tonight Barry LOL. (Psst. Most pro touts know what day the events are on. Just sayin'.)

Oh drat!!!! It's tomorrow WTF?? Guess they don't wanna compete with NBA, makes sense. My bad

- Barry

Oh drat!!!! It's tomorrow WTF?? Guess they don't wanna compete with NBA, makes sense. My bad

- Barry

Compete with the NBA? Barry when the UFC event was scheduled they had no idea which conference would still be playing and what night would have a game. Jeez.

Fuck I just realized I have 10u on GS to win series at shit prices, if I try to hedge it'll be a sizable loss anyway so guess I'll just let it ride tonight and hope they can finally get one on the road. Already lost a pretty good chunk on GS -1.5 too, these assholes better win tonight so I can hedge some off at a better price in game 7.

Yeah I see a low scoring, awful game. Honestly can't stand the way Atletico play, probably the most negative, ratty football i've ever witnessed. I think they'll win it tho. Worth bearing in mind 365 have the free £50 inplay offer for the game.
Greece 2004 was by far the ufliest football ever played

Lost tonight, had $60 on Real to win in ET, I thought about penalties too but decided to go with ET, ah well

Fuck I just realized I have 10u on GS to win series at shit prices, if I try to hedge it'll be a sizable loss anyway so guess I'll just let it ride tonight and hope they can finally get one on the road. Already lost a pretty good chunk on GS -1.5 too, these assholes better win tonight so I can hedge some off at a better price in game 7.
i have a ton riding on GS too unfortunately. hedged what i could but it makes no sense for me to keep hedging as ill be in a similar situation as you. fingers crossed, man. i dont like the live movement towards OKC but i like the fact that the majority of bets are on OKC. not bc i think its fixed or anything, but usually the public is flat out wrong.

i have a ton riding on GS too unfortunately. hedged what i could but it makes no sense for me to keep hedging as ill be in a similar situation as you. fingers crossed, man. i dont like the live movement towards OKC but i like the fact that the majority of bets are on OKC. not bc i think its fixed or anything, but usually the public is flat out wrong.

Yeah hopefully sharp tickets are on GS, that would be good for us. Usually bad when public and sharps are on the same side but it does seem good for us when the majority of the public isn't on our side. Hopefully late money comes in on the Warriors. GL buddy hope they can get it done tonight.

@efalk1322 in case you're not watching, umpires threw Thor out of the Mets game

Fuckin' curse of Barry! (Mets fan here.)
Not sure if he deserved the ejection but he almost certainly threw at Utley. Have no money on the game but I'm from LA so I'm an obligate dodger fan

OKC's (mostly KD and Westbrook) body language looking odd before this game. GS looking a lot more loose

think this one is over. warriors looking completely out of sorts.

ive been live betting GS every time OKC goes on a run. not to win the game but with the points (have the most on them +7.5 i believe)

IFWT_Klay.png

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Klay was just bonkers. Literally every time OKC pushed the lead out to 6 or 7 he hit a 3 to keep it close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back