Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkess101

Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs
@plutonium
Reaction score
^^^Sad to say it, but I like Michigan today too. I'm a Wisconsin fan but going on the road again with a young QB is most likely going to be way too much for them. Michigan is for real on both sides of the ball, and the Badgers don't even have their very good kicker available so the FG game is a huge question mark.

Taking Michigan -11 for 2u and Wisconsin team total u17 for 1u.

Also like Oklahoma St -2.5 for 1.5u and Lou/Clemson o67 for 2u.

MLB future:

Just put .33u on the SF Giants to win the WS at +3000.

They haven't locked up a playoff spot yet, but they should hopefully get in. I think if they win 1 of their 2 games this weekend they will be in. With the wacky wild card it means they probably need to play that one game "play in" deal but at these odds it's worth the risk imo. They have Baumgarner (possibly the best postseason pitcher ever and still in his prime), Cueto (a legit ace), and Samardzjia (who has been terrific over the last 2 months). If (big "if" I know) they can get in to the final 4 in the NL I think they'll be a very tough out. They have more playoff experience than anyone, an ace that has shown multiple times he can literally carry a team to a title basically on his own, and 2 very good pitchers in the rotation behind him.

Now, their bullpen has been downright brutal over the last month but I think that's a small sample size and maybe a bit flukey. They aren't great, but I don't think they're as bad as they've been lately. Plus, I think it's fair to say they have possibly the best manager in the game (or at least he's in the top handful).

+3000 has value imo.

hey bros if texas were to face the cubs in the world series, who would have home field advantage?

edit: wow the all star game dictates home field advantage for the ws? that's completely ludacrous but i'll take it!

Last edited:
Yep 100%. Missed 3 makeable FG's in the first half I think.

Was telling my friend that it's also not just about the 9 points. It's about momentum, flow of the game, and making Wisconsin pass instead of run and play conservative.

@iGnP What are your favorite plays NFL tomorrow buddy?
I posted my five picks in the earlier thread but I'd prob say my fav picks out of them are SF and TB. I will also post my teaser that I like a lot

Took Jax this morning (they are up 4 so far) and the o48 (not liking that one so far).

Today also on:

Balt
Det
TB (was leaning this way and ignp likes it too so gonna bet it)
NYJ

Took Jax this morning (they are up 4 so far) and the o48 (not liking that one so far).

Today also on:

Balt
Det
TB (was leaning this way and ignp likes it too so gonna bet it)
NYJ
I like all the plays ;)

When I get on the computer I can copy and paste my plays for this week, but my teaser that I'm kinda excited about is the following:

Jaguars +7 (sorry this one started already)
Jets +7.5
Panthers +3
Cardinals -2
Giants +10- MNF

Pays 4.5x. Playing it small

10-8 Overall terrible week last week.

Tenn +4
49ers +105
Ariz -9.5
Ravens -3.5

Everyone is going to be on Denver today but they just might be that good where you just have to play them almost every week. Good luck to you guys.

Everyone is going to be on Denver today but they just might be that good where you just have to play them almost every week. Good luck to you guys.
Not crazy about laying points w them on their second consecutive road game against a pretty decent team

Oh God think i'm against most with my round robin today

Colts (fucking assholes gonna lose, smh)
Seahawks
Browns +9
Falcons + 2.5
Texans -4
Ravens -3.5
Broncos -3
Cowboys

Sweet! Jax scores and over 48 hits! Now just hold onto this 10 pt lead for the 2-0 start to the day!

Regretted my Colts live bet when Jags answered and made it 10 points. Not sure how I feel right now

In Luck I trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back