Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL has been so good to me this week, so played my team for tonight. Vikings -4

NFL has been so good to me this week, so played my team for tonight. Vikings -4

Going against you. Vikings are the better team but NFL is too weird and line feels like a trap to me. I'm playing it super small. Not a great NFL weekend for me at all. I did hit the Steelers live last night for a big win but still down for the NFL weekend.

Had a great college Saturday though so football overall was solid I guess.

Going against you. Vikings are the better team but NFL is too weird and line feels like a trap to me. I'm playing it super small. Not a great NFL weekend for me at all. I did hit the Steelers live last night for a big win but still down for the NFL weekend.

Had a great college Saturday though so football overall was solid I guess.
When the Vikings blow these bums out worse than the Steelers did the Chiefs we'll see if it was a trap :cool:

*cue Viking horn*

When the Vikings blow these bums out worse than the Steelers did the Chiefs we'll see if it was a trap :cool:

*cue Viking horn*

I'm a Packer fan. Need Vikings to lose.

At some point Bradford will get hurt, remember he sucks, or both. Then the Pack take over the division. <cheer>

I'm a Packer fan.
tumblr_mk7koyDDaA1s79gmgo1_400.gif

If anyone cares what I have to say, don't blame you if you don't after my 0-5 week, I like the Giants and the points tonight.

LIve bet NYG +9.5. Why? Because apparently I hate money. McKinnon rips off a long run. Sigh...

Nico Rosberg is 1.55 to win the F1 championship (I remember just STARING at his 4.50 at the beginning of the season and pussed out). 23 points ahead of Hamilton now. 5 races to go.

Hey guys I have a futures bet on the Orioles winning the World Series, $3 to win $150 or something like that. I don't think there's any chance they win so I wanna make some money w th hedging. What would be the best way to do so?

Nico Rosberg is 1.55 to win the F1 championship (I remember just STARING at his 4.50 at the beginning of the season and pussed out). 23 points ahead of Hamilton now. 5 races to go.
It really feels like they are making sure he wins the title with some things that are happening with hamiltons car. all he needs to do from here is finish high in the races and its his.

Im 2-0 in NBA pre season betting this year..... LMAO i remember the dudes before use to always be like "mga stop betting on pre season you goof"

I got lucky today on lakers though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back