Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK still one more chance for the Colts

pleaseee don't fuck up again you bums

Their o line is pathetic

It is but you don't even need a push really to get half a yard. Not with a QB as big and strong as Luck. It's literally 90%+ he gets half a yard in that spot. Way better odds than throwing for it.

It is but you don't even need a push really to get half a yard. Not with a QB as big and strong as Luck. It's literally 90%+ he gets half a yard in that spot. Way better odds than throwing for it.
Idk, they were getting pushed back a lot on the majority of their running plays. I didn't like that Luck took the snap out of the shotgun, if he lined up under center he would have made the Jags prepare for the sneak. Oh well, they had Allen open but the Jags defender made a good play. That Colts team, other than Luck, is probably the worst roster in the league

Idk, they were getting pushed back a lot on the majority of their running plays. I didn't like that Luck took the snap out of the shotgun, if he lined up under center he would have made the Jags prepare for the sneak. Oh well, they had Allen open but the Jags defender made a good play. That Colts team, other than Luck, is probably the worst roster in the league

Yeah it's pretty bad. Hilton is a solid WR but on a top team would be a #2 guy, not a #1. But otherwise yeah their roster is Browns level. Luck brings them back in a lot of games by sheer will.

*they still should've snuck it LOL but I'm glad they didn't.

FROM THE PREVIOUS THREAD:

NFL Week 4

Jets +2.5
Browns +8.5
49ers +3
Buccaneers +3
Chiefs +5- SNF

ML stabs on all except CLE

Good luck, errrrrbody

Yeah it's pretty bad. Hilton is a solid WR but on a top team would be a #2 guy, not a #1. But otherwise yeah their roster is Browns level. Luck brings them back in a lot of games by sheer will.

*they still should've snuck it LOL but I'm glad they didn't.
Im a huge Luck (probably my favorite player) apologist but I am very critical of his decision making, too. I legit think TY Hilton is one of the most overrated players in the league. As you said, he is no where near what a number one receiver should be. I don't even know if I want him as my #2 (stats aside of course, being the only competent receiver on the Colts will get you stats). It's really sad that Luck is probably gonna have to deal with terrible players around him for the majority of his career

Never putting a dime on Cleveland again if this early ass whooping they're getting continues

I can't believe the Browns blew that. Fumble fumble int turnover on downs. Fuck

3/6 to start. smfh at cleveland.
large.png

lb Rams +460. Looks like i'll go 5/8 in my round robin so why not

Absolutely buried today. 0-4, hoping for the Chiefs at least. God damn this was brutal after last nights UFC

Absolutely buried today. 0-4, hoping for the Chiefs at least. God damn this was brutal after last nights UFC

0-4 for me too. Lost all my winnings from the weeks boxing, college, and ufc.

Would've taken the Steelers tn so they'll win going away.

Started 2-0, lost next 3 today in NFL. Ugh.

Took u48.5 tonight. Plus hit Roethlisberger rushing yds o4.5 for 2u. One scramble to pick up a 1st down should cash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back