Not open for further replies.
Here are my 6 plays for the week.

Jets +3
Bengals -3.5
Panthers -6.5
49ers +10.5
Packers -6.5
Colts ML (-115)

Jets and Bengals are my favorite but I flat bet the games since a lot of times my favorite games lose. Didn't love the games today and it seems like every team has a ton of injuries. Panthers survivor pick.
I've got smaller bets on Vikings, Lions, and have Chargers in a teaser at +8.5. What made you bet Panthers? It's a lot of points to cover against a top 2-3 defense

Hope my round robin does as good this week as it did last week. Need something to make me feel less like shit after UFC. My picks:

Bengals -3.5
Titans
Cardinals -3.5
Ravens -1
Browns
Giants -3.5
Vikings +7
Jets +3

Ok adding a small, unnecessary parlay bc last night's UFC was good

Bengals ML + TB ML + Seahawks ML

one whopping unit at just under +200

I've got smaller bets on Vikings, Lions, and have Chargers in a teaser at +8.5. What made you bet Panthers? It's a lot of points to cover against a top 2-3 defense

I don't love the card this week. Panthers homefield, better QB, better WR & TE, thinking no Peterson and Bradford still only been with the Vikings for about 10 days.

Hoping the Colts get Vontae Davis back. It's so hard to find the injury report that I want lol. Chargers no Allen, Gates, or Woodhead.

Just betting on Rodgers in the Packers game pretty much.

I have to pick 6 in my pool and I said that I would just bet those 6 every week regardless. A lot of times the games I love lose and the games I don't like as much hit. I'll be happy with 3-3 this week I think even though I like the Jets and Bengals quite a bit.

I don't love the card this week. Panthers homefield, better QB, better WR & TE, thinking no Peterson and Bradford still only been with the Vikings for about 10 days.

Hoping the Colts get Vontae Davis back. It's so hard to find the injury report that I want lol. Chargers no Allen, Gates, or Woodhead.

Just betting on Rodgers in the Packers game pretty much.

I have to pick 6 in my pool and I said that I would just bet those 6 every week regardless. A lot of times the games I love lose and the games I don't like as much hit. I'll be happy with 3-3 this week I think even though I like the Jets and Bengals quite a bit.
I getcha. Check rotoworld for injury/inactives, I can PM you a link if you need. It's fantasy football related but they always post injuries once they are announced. Don't forget about the protesting that is going on in Charlotte btw, that could be a distraction for the Panthers

I getcha. Check rotoworld for injury/inactives, I can PM you a link if you need. It's fantasy football related but they always post injuries once they are announced. Don't forget about the protesting that is going on in Charlotte btw, that could be a distraction for the Panthers

Was just thinking about that. Going to switch up my survivor pick I think, maybe even lay off the game entirely well see. I check rotoworld but I am an asshole and pretty much want text messages from each team telling me an up to the minute report on injuries lol.

Sticking with my guns but seeing lots of love for Cincy which I absolutely hate.

Got Ten +1 and Min at +7. Not feeling extremely confident on either but BOL to everyone today

Vikings +7 was easily my least confident leg (besides Browns but they're +320). Knew I was on the wrong side there with no AP, and they're getting stomped early. Fuck

Vikings - Punt return td, safety, and a carolina missed fg. AWESOME. 53 fuckin yards.

fuck it, live bet CLE ML small because everyone seems to think them winning is impossible after that TD

Another smaller round robin I made for late games

Seahawks -10
Rams +3
Steelers -4
Colts
Cowboys -6.5
Saints -2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back