Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Honestly I think Octane is kind of useless. His healing is too slow to make up for the 20 damage he takes on his ability. He has a medium hitbox, so he isn't big enough to get the buff but not small enough to be hard to hit.

Plus, if you learn how to use Pathfinder's grapple, he's WAY faster than Octane. You can fling yourself at incredible speed.

You're probably right. Plus with Pathfinder you can quickly escape over an obstacle, as opposed to around it. Much better for putting barriers between you and your opponent when trying to get safe.

You're probably right. Plus with Pathfinder you can quickly escape over an obstacle, as opposed to around it. Much better for putting barriers between you and your opponent when trying to get safe.

Being able to throw yourself over entire buildings is great. I can start a shield battery in mid air with no worries about my enemy catching me in the act.

Plus, in a race across the map, corner to corner, Pathfinder can make it in roughly half the time.

Octane is fun, but Pathfinder's mobility is honestly kind of broken.

Well shit got my ass handed to me in solo mode last night. Only played a few games but had almost no success. I like it but it's definitely a different game when you don't have people watching your back.

Yeah, Pathfinder is definitely the go-to for the majority of players that I've ran into. My first 4 games, I got lit up by... You guessed it! Pathfinders.

However, I did make it to the final with my Caustic and lost when I got hit by the storm. :(

Yeah, Pathfinder is definitely the go-to for the majority of players that I've ran into. My first 4 games, I got lit up by... You guessed it! Pathfinders.

However, I did make it to the final with my Caustic and lost when I got hit by the storm. :(
I wish the storm did less damage, especially at the end. I can't tell you how many times I've been in the last few groups and died only because I was in the heat of battle and couldn't get inside the ring fast enough. I get it, the ring should deal damage to move people in but it's ridiculous how quick it can kill you.

I wish the storm did less damage, especially at the end. I can't tell you how many times I've been in the last few groups and died only because I was in the heat of battle and couldn't get inside the ring fast enough. I get it, the ring should deal damage to move people in but it's ridiculous how quick it can kill you.

I think that the storm does the right amount of damage. It certainly forces the action and if you don't watch it, BAM! I took too long in forcing the action in that last part and paid the price.

By Lucifer's beard! Respawn or EA is really taking the piss with the cost of the Iron Crown packs though.

I absolutely understand that this is how they make their money on a free to play game, but fifty quid to buy ten packs is a bit much.

First 4 solos i get spanked with 0 kills using Lifeline but that 5th was my W lol

The quickness of healing paid off in the final circle for sure.

Perfect example of Lifelines healing ability saving yo ass and getting the win lol

and @Strychnine remember the one thing i am always talking about...HIPFIRE! ;)

Twitch Rivals Singles Tourney...

ON NOW!!!!

Shroud
Dizzy These guys are standouts.
Viss
Nicewigg

Puhdado
Angrypug Streamers I like :)

God damn this tourney is going to take literally all night at this pace

played solo like 10 games i got 7th 3 times wasnt able to get top 5, I like it because its ok to complete the daily challenges without bothering randoms or other teamates. But I still prefer playing with friends.

Wow... EA gonna EA...

i actually dont mind this really since its a free game, but say a AAA game like BF5 thats sucks, I do wish they did make them lower maybe I would actually purchase some of the skins which look great.

I'm triggered that you go to the inventory menu to use meds!

I make sure to ALWAYS have shield batteries as my main though so i just didnt switch it up the end there.lol

Still got dat dub!

i actually dont mind this really since its a free game, but say a AAA game like BF5 thats sucks, I do wish they did make them lower maybe I would actually purchase some of the skins which look great.

Yeah, if the skins were a few quid each I'd probably buy a few. I've bought a bunch of packs since Apex was released and got nothing far from them. I'm not gambling on packs again :D

Yeah, if the skins were a few quid each I'd probably buy a few. I've bought a bunch of packs since Apex was released and got nothing far from them. I'm not gambling on packs again :D
Yup no way Im buying a skin for $20 bucks insane people actually waste money on stuff like that.

Yup no way Im buying a skin for $20 bucks insane people actually waste money on stuff like that.

I've said it before, but yeah, the skins are dumb expensive. If they cost 5 bucks, I'd probably spend a good amount of money on the game. Since they're 20, I don't spend a dime beyond the battle pass.

I've said it before, but yeah, the skins are dumb expensive. If they cost 5 bucks, I'd probably spend a good amount of money on the game. Since they're 20, I don't spend a dime beyond the battle pass.
Yeah battlepass is max for me, I found out if you actually dont spend the coin they give during the battlepass you can earn enough to get the next battle pass for free.

Back