Official crow eating thread

No crow eating for me. I had a funny feeling before the Strickland/Adesanya fight and before this fight as well eventhough my mind was saying no. I gotta start listening to my feelings more.
No excuses. Francis is the man. The way he conducted himself too. Can't say shit about that.

TUXua2L.jpg

Fuck Dana

UFC and its nuthuggers tried to bury Francis so hard when he left lmao. Saying Jon Jones is now the GOAT HW because he beat the guy that one-knee Francis had recently beaten...saying the fury fight is a fantasy that will never happen... blah blah. Imagine if Jones fought Fury, he'd have been destroyed. EAT CROW

I’ll eat it and man does it blow. The crossover shit isn’t going away

Eat eat eat my children, before it gets cold.

Then yall get your pudding

95-94 Fury is what I scored it before the judges released theirs. Don’t know where the fuck 97-93 Fury came from though.

The one time I wish I knew more about boxing. Some people think Ngannou shocked everyone while others say Fury coasted and wasn't trying.

To me, it looks like Fury didn't take the fight serious but wanted to make it look easy for him but felt Frank's power and knew it was gonna be riskier than initially thought. Them he got dropped and knew he had to try a little harder but still be very smart about it.

I also think the Judges protected him a bit.

It's like when I play ppl in foosball and don't immediately play to win.. I could spot someone doing that if I was watching foosball or hockey, but not boxing.

Back