Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
dubt anyone will care but after 10 seasons i finally hit demigod, the game fought me the entire time i get so many dc and crashes lose points so much cheaters on pc and when i got close the game threw only demigod playeters at me after i hit 3400 i swear its rigged but i lost oh boy did i lose the first 8 tries to rank up i got fucking rekt like besmirched badly numerous time,s the same johnny cage player got me 2 times once yesterday and once today its like i opnly see the same 20 assholes online when i play its wierd but i did it if you put ur mind to something u can totally do it!

Nice bro! I hit demi-god i think the first season then never tried to get there again lol. Too much rage playing Kombat League

So what is this shit?

Since when Sub Zero have Fatal blow cancel, not even one but 2 cancels in 5 sevonds

Not really enticing me to load the game back up. I don't think I've touched it in 2020.

I’ve been enjoying this game a lot. PS4 dmoney8912

Reptile being a skin for Scorpion is a huge slap in the face. But they force me to go back to playing because of it LOL so I guess it worked. I'm currently forcing myself to do the 5 Kombat League sets a day. I'm just playing Robocop now and spamming projectiles and mids. I was gonna learn Scorpion so that I could properly use that Reptile skin but my motivation to actually learn combos and stuff right now is not high so I'd rather stick with Robo since he basically doesn't do combos lol.

I have not watched the Kombat Kast for Rain but I've always liked that character and I might give him a try. Overall though my desire to play the game hasn't really been there for a long time especially since offline scene has been taken out by COVID

i like Rain aswell but i lost motivation to play MK at all.

Also, Scorpion is really easy to learn, third variation is wierdo but in right hands op.
Imo i reached God in KL playing Reborn Scorpion

Took below from homepage if any interested kombatants:

Skärmbild0-25.png

NB Edited thread title and to clarify re: Kombat Pack 2, release is 17 November 2020, containing unique skins for Noob, Kang, and Skarlet with new chars Mileena, Rain, and Rambo -- whom players are calling the hero no-one asked for but every player deserves, lol. Thought that was pretty good.

Dmoney8912 on psn if anyone wants some of my joker

@sportkillergreg introduced me to Tekken 7 and now MK looks so clunky and odd haha. But these new characters look great, I gave up on this game a while ago but I'll need to check in for sure.

Is the meta still Scorp teleport heavy and a race to D1??

@sportkillergreg introduced me to Tekken 7 and now MK looks so clunky and odd haha. But these new characters look great, I gave up on this game a while ago but I'll need to check in for sure.

Is the meta still Scorp teleport heavy and a race to D1??

NRS games have always looked stiff and clunky though MK11 is a bit better. Tbh, Tekken's animation isn't great either. Probably because they've been recycling shit from the 90's and some of it looked bad even back then.

Back