Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
So... I bought this game when I was drunk the other night when I had some friends over, because I wanted to play as Rambo. I didn't realize that the DLC pack with Rambo in it isn't even out yet and I just bought a digital copy of the base vanilla game for $50.

It kind of pisses me off becuase I've seen it on sale for around $15-$20 a bunch of times, but never pulled the trigger. Anyway... Is the MK11 Ultimate Edition still $60 if you own the base game? Or could I have just waited a few days and bought the Ultimate version and got all of the DLC and the Aftermath expantion for $60 all in one shot?

So... I bought this game when I was drunk the other night when I had some friends over, because I wanted to play as Rambo. I didn't realize that the DLC pack with Rambo in it isn't even out yet and I just bought a digital copy of the base vanilla game for $50.

It kind of pisses me off becuase I've seen it on sale for around $15-$20 a bunch of times, but never pulled the trigger. Anyway... Is the MK11 Ultimate Edition still $60 if you own the base game? Or could I have just waited a few days and bought the Ultimate version and got all of the DLC and the Aftermath expantion for $60 all in one shot?
I believe so, buddy, but you now can buy only the Kombat Pack you want (around 15€) because you've base. I even bolded the release date here for all the Arcade fam, which is in 48h. Lionel slippin'...

<{nope}>

I believe so, buddy, but you now can buy only the Kombat Pack you want (around 15€) because you've base. I even bolded the release date here for all the Arcade fam, which is in 48h. Lionel slippin'...

<{nope}>

What sucks is that the Mortal Kombat Ultimate version that is being released on Nov 17th includes...

MK 11 Base game
Kombat Pack 1
Kombat Pack 2
After Math expansion

So basically for $60 you get all 37 fighters, both story modes, and all of the features and modes. So because I was drunk and not paying attention I just bought the vanilla base game for $50 without any expansions. :mad:

Is the meta still Scorp teleport heavy and a race to D1??

I forgot. They said that d1 will be nerfed and hop attacks are immune to them as well.

SFV and T7 seem to be in good spots when it comes to balance right now. Let's see if Moron Kombat can do the same (yeah right).

I forgot. They said that d1 will be nerfed and hop attacks are immune to them as well.

SFV and T7 seem to be in good spots when it comes to balance right now. Let's see if Moron Kombat can do the same (yeah right).
I still have soft spot for Kombat games as well as Injustice.. they are visually better than anything else and it isnt even close. I feel SFV handles pokes perfectly with pushback.. I think you can only manage a couple in a row before you are pushed out of range.

<{nope}>

I was actually able to get a refund thanks to @Fzbeks suggestion in a pm. I always thought that all digital sales were final.

I still have soft spot for Kombat games as well as Injustice.. they are visually better than anything else and it isnt even close. I feel SFV handles pokes perfectly with pushback.. I think you can only manage a couple in a row before you are pushed out of range.

Well, lots of players are excited about the upcoming patch. Hitboxes are also being fixed which should have been done well over a year ago, lol.

Hopefully, they actually took a look at a LOT of the special and normal attacks and try to balance them out a bit more. The same goes for Krushing Blow requirements.

AAAAAAND from what I'm reading, these guys still fucking suck. And fans wonder why players drop NRS games so quickly compared to other fighting games.

There are still no patch notes. Those should be entertaining.

Last edited:
Just beat MK X, was my first MK since like 4 and I enjoyed it. How do you guys like 11 in comparison to X? I hope online is still busy for Xbox.

No Reptile though kinda sucks! Does anybody have his quick long slide move in this game?

At this stage in the game everyone that is playing online will blow moves like that the fuck up. Though I’d recommend Melina cause she’s going to have her ball roll that’s pretty quick and will probably have better frames than say subzeros slide

At this stage in the game everyone that is playing online will blow moves like that the fuck up. Though I’d recommend Melina cause she’s going to have her ball roll that’s pretty quick and will probably have better frames than say subzeros slide
Maaaaan you can't blow a slide up if you don't know it's coming.

I'm semi hyped, MK will always be by first haha, hopefully I'll find some fun in it this time around.

Hopefully everybody is broken and fun now.

Maaaaan you can't blow a slide up if you don't know it's coming.

I'm semi hyped, MK will always be by first haha, hopefully I'll find some fun in it this time around.

Hopefully everybody is broken and fun now.

I’ll probably buy the PlayStation 5 version when I end up getting the console and play with you. It’s been about maybe a year since I played.

Jade is my favourite.

Mk11 is the most balanced fighting game of this gen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back