Official Nioh 2 Disc: PC & PS5 Collection launch 05 FEB 21!

Anything that even remotely resembles Ninja Gaiden, I'm down.

Same here. It's funny though I tried to go back to Nioh after Sekiro and it just didn't feel right. The combat in Sekiro has just been the best I've ever seen so far.

Nioh 2 open beta on PS4 starts Friday and runs from Nov 1-10. Should be available for download soon.

The Open Beta is live!

Release date March 11 (the us) / 13 (europe) 2020.

Edit, I’ve been getting rekt for a couple of hours now. I try to play it like sekiro lol..

The first boss, Kamaitachi, lit. Sickle Weasel gives me a lot of trouble.
Just started and I'm in the dojo. How do you do a burst counter?

It's supposed to be R2+O when an enemy does a burst attack but that doesn't seem to do anything, unless it's a timing issue. I've fluked it twice but no idea what I did differently.

Just started and I'm in the dojo. How do you do a burst counter?

It's supposed to be R2+O when an enemy does a burst attack but that doesn't seem to do anything, unless it's a timing issue. I've fluked it twice but no idea what I did differently.
Lol I’m as confused as you haha.. I just continued, I’m bad at utilizing the new stuff. Need to play more.

Ki consumption seems higher than the first game. Gonna have to get better with the Flux skill.

It looks like they copied the skill tree from Salt and Sanctuary.

Playing rn. Come to me my sweet sweet Kusarigama

Oh shit you still playing?
I dicked around a bit but was falling asleep with the controller in my hand so I went to bed lol. I like what I've seen so far tho. This will probably be a day 1 purchase

Haha I suck at everything so far. No idea what I'm doing.
Yeah same here. I just barely won the 1st boss with help of "friend revenant" or whatever they’re called.

The second level has a same feel to the 2nd main level in Nioh 1 where you need to fight the bat woman in the end.

I’ve greatly enjoyed this so far and I will pre order this for sure.

I am getting buttfucked by regular enemies. Trying the switchglaive high stance and I keep pressing triangle because that's attack in MHW and I get wrecked doing the slow assed swings

This dude is absolutely supposed to be Jason Mamoa

And I got destroyed by a rolling fetus-crab thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back