Official UFC Fight Night 79 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the video of Conor Mcgregor talking about his fight with Brandao reviewing it and watching it on a screen like a play by play with him in a video. I've seen the Poirer one but cant find the Brandao one?!

I have put £250 on Stun Gun + Mina @ +200. As you all know not my most confident bet.

Should i cash out and lose £13 and bet Benson by dec at +130ish and hedge with Masvidal decision at +600? Do we think this is more likely to hit?

I put money on Bendo via decision @ 2.10 and also Jake Collier via decision @ 3.00

make it rain!!!

I hope that is mostly bullshit from Bendo... If not, I really don't like what I'm hearing...

Bendo's just hype talking since he is headlining the event, if anything masvidal said the game plan more accurate, I just cannot envision bendo sticking in the pocket and trading with the real street fighter in masvidal.

benson dec +115 on bet365, worth a flyer

gamebread decision +600 :icon_lol:

Nice masvidal lines but I reckon those bendo dec odds get better during live betting, masvidal makes fights close its like his 2nd nature!

liking sicilia +3.5 +155.

i think if he doesn't get ko'd in the first round.. maybe early rd 2.. he prolly makes it competitive and/or outright wins. the wrestling gameplan/execution he showed last fight...

ufn 79 bets, pre weigh-in

ufn 79 Risk: 1,466
bendo -240: 120 for 50 / bendo sub: 25 for 149.25 / bendo rd 4: 15 for 281.25 / bendo rd 5: 10 for 267.50 / bendo ITDnojudge: 198 for 100 / masvidal
DHK rd 2: 20 for 100 / DHK rd 3: 10 for 90 / waters
mina +163: 100 for 162.50 / mina DEC: 50 for 260 / sexyama DEC: 40 for 91.20
sicilia DEC: 20 for 102 / sicilia +3.5: 80 for 124 / choi
collier -125: 250 for 200 / collier DEC: 40 for 88.40 / yang
DLT +115: 100 for 115 / nam RD 1: 20 for 110
bang -172: 258 for 150 / bang RD 2: 10 for 55 / ****z
ham +115: 50 for 57.50 / casey
serrano-zhikui: idk
beltran-guangyou: idk
DHK-2 +115: 50 for 57.50 / steele
props
parlays
---

set till weigh-ins (which are in 12 hours, i think. 2 am ET.

ufn 79 bets, pre weigh-in

ufn 79 Risk: 1,466
bendo -240: 120 for 50 / bendo sub: 25 for 149.25 / bendo rd 4: 15 for 281.25 / bendo rd 5: 10 for 267.50 / bendo ITDnojudge: 198 for 100 / masvidal
DHK rd 2: 20 for 100 / DHK rd 3: 10 for 90 / waters
mina +163: 100 for 162.50 / mina DEC: 50 for 260 / sexyama DEC: 40 for 91.20
sicilia DEC: 20 for 102 / sicilia +3.5: 80 for 124 / choi
collier -125: 250 for 200 / collier DEC: 40 for 88.40 / yang
DLT +115: 100 for 115 / nam RD 1: 20 for 110
bang -172: 258 for 150 / bang RD 2: 10 for 55 / ****z
ham +115: 50 for 57.50 / casey
serrano-zhikui: idk
beltran-guangyou: idk
DHK-2 +115: 50 for 57.50 / steele
props
parlays
---

set till weigh-ins (which are in 12 hours, i think. 2 am ET.

Loving that we agree on most EZ, also like DLT as a dog, younger improving fighter should win the striking and a decision imho, was impressive in his UFC debut which was also short notice vs Bocek, made it close with good TDD and bounced back when he was taken down. Also on Bang as K#NTZ looks terrible, hands low and weak. Still a few more fights I need to tape study but will be dog or pass with Sicilia.

Sham - Im hesistant on Benson DEC with both 155ers fighting at 170 they should fight at a high pace and he has finished late often recently, Jorge is durable tho its down to his gastank if it goes the full 5 but if it does I see Benson taking it. EZ is on Mina as are quite a few others from vague memory so I dunno that u should be so worried it was a bad bet

Any Mina interviews yet?

Saving cardio no doubt

liking sicilia +3.5 +155.

i think if he doesn't get ko'd in the first round.. maybe early rd 2.. he prolly makes it competitive and/or outright wins. the wrestling gameplan/execution he showed last fight...

Yup like that plan, almost half of his wins came r1 via ko, most others 2nd round but some fights he took were 2 round fights and he got decision wins. Its impossible to predict young prospects but I reckon Korean regional circuit fighters are not the best, like sam says they are just Ws to get to the ufc. Maybe Sam su, hedged with choi ko.

Bendo's just hype talking since he is headlining the event, if anything masvidal said the game plan more accurate, I just cannot envision bendo sticking in the pocket and trading with the real street fighter in masvidal.

Nice masvidal lines but I reckon those bendo dec odds get better during live betting, masvidal makes fights close its like his 2nd nature!

I didn't hear Bendo saying he was gonna stay in the pocket but that worries me now too since this is his last fight on his contract. He would like to outpoint and grind out Masvidal but that might be the end of the road for him, hence the staying in the pocket and trading comment

For the uniformed who know nothing about these fighters maybe better to keep your thoughts to yourselves. Fighter IQ has-been mentioned much with these fighters since KZombie went dry but its here in spades. More than anything theyre known for going hard. These are exactly the type of fights that are more exciting than the highly anticipated ones.

NFL

woo Lions! now just need the Packers to come through

adding 1u to cowboys at PICK. i think they can pull off this win since they need it much more than the panthers do. panthers can get complacent because they dont really have a threat in the NFC South with the Falcons' recent struggles

happy thanksgiving, everyone

NFL

woo Lions! now just need the Packers to come through

adding 1u to cowboys at PICK. i think they can pull off this win since they need it much more than the panthers do. panthers can get complacent because they dont really have a threat in the NFC South with the Falcons' recent struggles

happy thanksgiving, everyone

im on the lions and packers parlay too. Also won a bit hitting lions teams total over 42.5 as the fourth began and they already had 38. but took Panthers -2 1/2 at plus odds. Don't think Romo in his first game back warrants this to be a pick em game and I'd be surprised if Carolina lost their perfect season in this one

im on the lions and packers parlay too. Also won a bit hitting lions teams total over 42.5 as the fourth began and they already had 38. but took Panthers -2 1/2 at plus odds. Don't think Romo in his first game back warrants this to be a pick em game and I'd be surprised if Carolina lost their perfect season in this one

Romo played last week

Loving that we agree on most EZ, also like DLT as a dog, younger improving fighter should win the striking and a decision imho, was impressive in his UFC debut which was also short notice vs Bocek, made it close with good TDD and bounced back when he was taken down. Also on Bang as K#NTZ looks terrible, hands low and weak. Still a few more fights I need to tape study but will be dog or pass with Sicilia.

Sham - Im hesistant on Benson DEC with both 155ers fighting at 170 they should fight at a high pace and he has finished late often recently, Jorge is durable tho its down to his gastank if it goes the full 5 but if it does I see Benson taking it. EZ is on Mina as are quite a few others from vague memory so I dunno that u should be so worried it was a bad bet

Sod it ride or die time...

I didn't hear Bendo saying he was gonna stay in the pocket but that worries me now too since this is his last fight on his contract. He would like to outpoint and grind out Masvidal but that might be the end of the road for him, hence the staying in the pocket and trading comment

Bendo's not said he will stand in the pocket, he did say in the interview posted last page he will push forward and match masvidal to see who is tougher but imo that is just hype talking.

Bendo will be bendo imo, safety first and point scoring, only time bendo looked more aggressive was during some frankie moments and clay, otherwise normally the guy tends to ride out decisions or wins via points imo. Course any version of bendo could turn up, as suggested this is his last fight on his ufc contract maybe he needs a finish here to show ufc brass to keep him on, he has said he wishes to retire within the ufc.

Updated Tues/Weds/Thurs Soccer totals
10 Chelsea-Juve 21.02

Tues total: Stake $65
Losses $35
Win $57.79
Profit = $22.79

Weds/Thurs
25 Dortmund-Spurs 84.65
20 Real-Napoli 74
10 Dortmund-Spurs-St.Etienne 96
10 Spurs-Napoli-Fiorentina 121.02
10 Dortmund-St.Etienne-Wolfsburg 122.30
10 Spurs-Arnett 49.59

Also added a 20.94 Real Madrid single bet @ +100 just before kick off paying 20.94

20 Napoli-Fiorentina-Everton 290.05

Weds/Thurs total
Stake $125.94
Losses $75
Wins $123.59
Profit $69.53(Tks largely to CrOw :icon_lol:)

I'm value hunting.

Juve +125
Real +100
Dortmund +104
Spurs +115
Napoli +140

Fior +165
StEtienne +145

Wolfsburg +170
Arnett +195

Tues/Weds/Thurs profit - $92.32

I added a few more Europa Lg/Prem parlay bets late last night & early this morning after picking up on some pundits late team news whispers. I'll add them later on along with screencap pics of them. Mainly involving Lazio, Napoli & St.Etienne. Paired them up with a few +odds Prem teams who play on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back