• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official UFC Fight Night 79 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all think more money is coming to come in on McGregor?
At current prices I only see Irish/Fanboy money going in, not enough to change lines significantly imho -150 is the max fave either should be, really I cant cap it anything other than -110/-110

Anybody have any idea what's with the crazy line movement in the Bang/Leo fight?

Bendo's not said he will stand in the pocket, he did say in the interview posted last page he will push forward and match masvidal to see who is tougher but imo that is just hype talking.

Bendo will be bendo imo, safety first and point scoring, only time bendo looked more aggressive was during some frankie moments and clay, otherwise normally the guy tends to ride out decisions or wins via points imo. Course any version of bendo could turn up, as suggested this is his last fight on his ufc contract maybe he needs a finish here to show ufc brass to keep him on, he has said he wishes to retire within the ufc.

Masvidal plays it safer than Bendo, he'll stay on the outside with jabs while Bendo is more will do the same but with more variety of strikes with a higher output.

I can't see Benson getting Jorge down until the later rounds, but he shouldn't have much trouble outworking Masvidal who freezes up and takes rounds off every time.

Anybody have any idea what's with the crazy line movement in the Bang/Leo fight?

I haven't been following much, but I thought I read where Bang said he was fighting injuries. I played him once he got close to evens though.

Hufusopem - said Bang said he's injured

"Tae Hyun Bang is going for the KO in the 1st round, says he has some injuries."

Was wondering this myself, thought there was a nice freeroll with K#ntz +140 Boyle and Bang -115 Victor but latter offer draws so theres a slight extra risk on it. EDIT wow just moved to -110 lol not much but hey ima gonna take that now...

Leo looked positively awful vs Islam in his debut, could have been jitters but his overall striking style looked poor, I think Bang has looked worse than he is in recent fights, think he keeps it standing and wins fairly easily, really did not expect Bang to be less of a fave and thought -150 was good enough to take (a handicapper on the site has him for -180 lol)

Does anyone know any other US books that offers props? And/Or Live-Betting?

NFL

so tempted to hedge out now that a-rod hurt his arm :/

FML. i hope you guys had a chance to hedge out at least

Weigh ins starting now

God that new ring girl is freaking huge , freaking hot. I'd give this life and the next just to lick that pussy.

Akiyama looked like he was part of a bodybuilding competition. Did not look like he'll show his age, but I can't imagine anyone looking like that having much cardio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back