Official UFC Fight Night 79 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexyama dec +228 is surpisingly high... considering he's a pretty decent sized favorite... and one who has no finishes since 2008...

that's how i see him winning, if mina gasses and sexyama starts having success (getting td's)

gonna play a bit on that even tho i like mina ML
I pretty much have the same play. Playing Mina +160 and a have a little hedge on Akiyama DEC +230

From another thread. I guess there's a prop on this.

Will Aldo/McGregor touch gloves?

-1800 no glove touch
+1200 glove touch

I'd definitely put something down on yes...

From another thread. I guess there's a prop on this.

Will Aldo/McGregor touch gloves?

-1800 no glove touch
+1200 glove touch

I'd definitely put something down on yes...
TS of that thread made those odds up lol

Also did opposite on Akiyama fight. Took him by dec hedged with Mina ML.

I don't bet on football but I just put a small livebet down on the patriots game and it's crazy how fast it got accepted lol. It was way faster than soccer and mma. Like instantly

Think a really good play for the boxing match Saturday is Klitschko unan dec +325

I don't bet on football but I just put a small livebet down on the patriots game and it's crazy how fast it got accepted lol. It was way faster than soccer and mma. Like instantly

kinda funny because ive been live betting the bills and they lag haha

I don't think they will either, but at +1200 I'd have to make a play lol

haha how do you even try to cap that? id rather just buy a cup of coffee w that money

kinda funny because ive been live betting the bills and they lag haha

I only put $6 lol that's probably why. I'm not even watching, I'm from Boston and it was tied 10-10 so I had to :)

so i don't play -240 type guys very often.. but i think i like bendo here. maaaaybe he gets back towards -200, i guess, could go either way..

but basically, masvidal's virtually never finishing bendo. so he'll need to win 3/5 rounds. i have a hard time seeing this happen.

fight's at 170, btw (i think). but i don't think it would matter for this matchup if both guys cut to 155 or not. both have tough cuts to 155. masvidal in particular looks like shit when he does, but moot, anyway, being 170

I only put $6 lol that's probably why. I'm not even watching, I'm from Boston and it was tied 10-10 so I had to :)

pats won by 7. i made a killing on bills +7.5 and +9. hope you made out well too!

NBA TUESDAY

Bulls -2 for 1u

so i don't play -240 type guys very often.. but i think i like bendo here. maaaaybe he gets back towards -200, i guess, could go either way..

but basically, masvidal's virtually never finishing bendo. so he'll need to win 3/5 rounds. i have a hard time seeing this happen.

fight's at 170, btw (i think). but i don't think it would matter for this matchup if both guys cut to 155 or not. both have tough cuts to 155. masvidal in particular looks like shit when he does, but moot, anyway, being 170

Bendo's line will improve live as Masvidal makes it pretty competitive.

i'm confident i'll get LB for this fight as it is at 10am my time. Card starts at about 5am. We should get LB for the main four fights at least.

Bendo's line will improve live as Masvidal makes it pretty competitive.

i'm confident i'll get LB for this fight as it is at 10am my time. Card starts at about 5am. We should get LB for the main four fights at least.

maybe you euro folks will! i'm skeptical that we'll get any in the states. HOPEFULLY for main event, but doubtful

there's no way i'm waking up at 10am to catch this, will watch the main event at 1 since i am a count dracula creature of the night. terrible card for gambling

gonna go small on this shit and save for dec 10. that namajunas paige card has LOADS of fights that i think could be great value, we'll see when the odds are released

this ning kat looks like a serial killer, gnna watch some tape

I put down 4.2u at -210 right when it opened. I basically see it the same as you. I don't really see Masvidal winning the fight and if he does it will most likely be a decision which will be really hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back