Official UFC on FOX 19 Thread - Tampa - Khabib vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you fuckers are probably fucking me! Tried to put £1500 on it but let me bet £300 and sent the rest for manual review. I don't like going for manual review as it probably highlights me, but I will get limited for that line! Please let manual review be approved!
lol you propably screwed that line for the rest but cant blaim you

Ok let me bet just over £600 better than nothing I guess! Here's hoping everyone opens the line at that price!

7u Glover. I think we will get a good hedge price on other books.

7u Glover. I think we will get a good hedge price on other books.

Surely there will be freeroll here not that I'm hedging as I'm greedy and think Glover tools Evans. Evans dec is his only route to victory so if i did hedge it would be with that. Eagerly anticipating 365's line as they have pulled the Shogun line so hopefully it will go up soon.

so how do we freeroll this one

I got like +10u and cant risk that much

rashad +200 or better I have to cover myself a bit

so how do we freeroll this one

I got like +10u and cant risk that much

rashad +200 or better I have to cover myself a bit

I'm not the best capper but I'm not normally a million miles out and i expected Glover -300 and a few on here agreed so i think +200 is surely realistic.

f*ck it

added another unit for manual rewiev but disguied in a 4 team parlay

Somebody has to get fired for this

Where does a site like Betsafe get their odds from? I remember when I got Corey there for -250 against Maldonado and everywhere else he was -500. MM was -222 against Cejudo and Maia -250. They give some great lines!

Where does a site like Betsafe get their odds from? I remember when I got Corey there for -250 against Maldonado and everywhere else he was -500. MM was -222 against Cejudo and Maia -250. They give some great lines!
Gotta love betsafe! Those MM and Maia odds were so amazing too

1.83 is still amazing. Come on 365 put the line up anywhere in the -120 region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back