Official UFC on FOX 19 Thread - Tampa - Khabib vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
bet365 are pretty slow with their lines

pretty sure 5d comes next with some super juiced lines
Yep. Bet365 always seems to wait and see where the opening lines on 5d goes before they put anything up themselves nowadays.

omg cant belive i missed out on that glover line.. even been online all day :(

oh well congrats to those who smashed it in time :) will be free money for sure if anyone wants to hedge..

hit it anyway :D MM + Glover +116 still feels like a pretty amazing price

Hunt
Maia
Mm
Glover

+553

Actually think it has a pretty good chance of hitting but could see Hunt killing it right away

If Rashad/Glover gets cancelled i might literally start crying.

UFC on FOX 19: 4-16-2016 | Tampa, Florida

Rashad Evans +150
Glover Teixeira -190

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135

so much for GT +odds like some site had it!

(5d)

really want to see the lines for some of the t-ferg/khabib undercard. namely pennington vs bethe and dodson/gamburyan. I'm hoping pennington is around 1.5 (-200) but I don't have a very good read on how they will cap this. dodson going to be tiny next to manny right? tempted to hit manny if he's a dog. thoughts?

really want to see the lines for some of the t-ferg/khabib undercard. namely pennington vs bethe and dodson/gamburyan. I'm hoping pennington is around 1.5 (-200) but I don't have a very good read on how they will cap this. dodson going to be tiny next to manny right? tempted to hit manny if he's a dog. thoughts?

Dodson will have a big speed edge on Manny. I'm hoping Dodson isn't too big a favorite.

that'd be SO weird to see manny be bigger than someone, lol! manny's what, 5'4? dodson 5'3? i mean, obviously manny's fought 155 (tuf) etc.. i actually don't expect the size difference to be that huge. for sure manny would be dog, yea

i wouldn't wanna lay -200 on that chick fight on either side, personally

I'm actually hoping Dodson's line isn't too inflated. What's Manny's path to victory - lnp for three rounds? He is not holding Dodson down for three rounds and as Ez said, Dodson will have a huge speed advantage and is the much better striker. I'm expecting Dodson around -300.

Lets not give the bookies an edge by discussing unreleased lines.

I was going to ask about that. Books must read this betting forum before releasing lines. Alot of knowledge in here, is it wise to discuss whether you think a fighter will be -200...

I was going to ask about that. Books must read this betting forum before releasing lines. Alot of knowledge in here, is it wise to discuss whether you think a fighter will be -200...
Exactly. We should stop doing that all together.

I get what you are saying but is there much difference between breaking a fight down in depth or just speculating on what the line will be? If we stop speculating on lines then surely we need to stop breaking fights down too. Anyone with half a brain can adjust the line if they read a few detailed indepth breakdowns of a fight on here. Without going underground (and I just don't know how you could manage that anyway as for all we know one of the regs here could be Nick K) i'm prepared to risk bookies maybe adjusting a line based on what someone here says for all the valuable information you guys contribute.

I get what you are saying but is there much difference between breaking a fight down in depth or just speculating on what the line will be? If we stop speculating on lines then surely we need to stop breaking fights down too. Anyone with half a brain can adjust the line if they read a few detailed indepth breakdowns of a fight on here. Without going underground (and I just don't know how you could manage that anyway as for all we know one of the regs here could be Nick K) i'm prepared to risk bookies maybe adjusting a line based on what someone here says for all the valuable information you guys contribute.

IMO we should wait until lines are released to do breakdowns too but im sure some disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back