Official UFC on FOX 19 Thread - Tampa - Khabib vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we should wait until lines are released to do breakdowns too but im sure some disagree.

You are probably correct. It's hard for me to resist.

Maybe I'll start mixing in some totally bogus stuff that is the opposite of how I actually see things to throw them off LOL.

Kalikas you can suck my dick. I'm gonna hammer Pennington no matter what you open her at, so prepare, you've been warned

Kalikas you can suck my dick. I'm gonna hammer Pennington no matter what you open her at, so prepare, you've been warned

I would lol so hard if @therealnickkalikas opened an account just to respond to this...

I would lol so hard if @therealnickkalikas opened an account just to respond to this...

IMO it would elevate Joseph B to legend status instantly.

Glover -175 365. Really do cap him a fair bit higher here. Want to play him with Dodson hope his lines not too inflated by then.

Ok forget Dodson already have £609 on Glover @ +124 lol. Just added £350 @ -175. So basically i have £959 on Glover @ evens lol best bet ever.

Huge card for me got £900 on Ferg too and Machida is second leg of a £700 three man parlay @ +139 (MM is final leg).

Last edited:
I agree. I mentioned this in another thread like a week ago

Seriously.. You're fucking your self big time.

Ps. Cocklikas, Barboza is going to smash Pettis, I dare you to open them at evens, you phat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I really, really like this card. Every single fight is intriguing to me.

I really, really like this card. Every single fight is intriguing to me.

i'm with ya. LOVE this card. hated ufn 85. hate ufn 86. (well, on paper, maybe we'll get good lines on 86, but i won't go big on many of them w/so many new people and my previously terrible euro-ufc results)

Glover + Rose pays better than evens. I just hit that for about 3u.
I might add more and make this my primary play.

I think the main event will be very close and plan to lb it.

Fuck missed Glover sub +1000 now +600 at Bet Victor.

Swanson -200 and Pennington -125 @ Bet Victor. Swanson on the down swing has spoken about retirement too. Can Dias lean on him for three rounds? Looking forward to over line this is hitting the cards.

Fuck missed Glover sub +1000 now +600 at Bet Victor.

Swanson -200 and Pennington -125 @ Bet Victor. Swanson on the down swing has spoken about retirement too. Can Dias lean on him for three rounds? Looking forward to over line this is hitting the cards.
Omgggggggg going to make a gigantic bet on Raquel if she opens that price on 5d

Glover -210 now. +124 is the best line I have ever nabbed!

JB, break down Pennington Bethe for me? You're tempting me. I know Pennington has good standup but she can be a bit cautious. I can only really remember Bethe against Ronda and a not UFC quality Shayna Bazler.

Glover -210 now. +124 is the best line I have ever nabbed!

JB, break down Pennington Bethe for me? You're tempting me. I know Pennington has good standup but she can be a bit cautious. I can only really remember Bethe against Ronda and a not UFC quality Shayna Bazler.
Only thing that worries me is we don't know much about Bethe's ground game, but i'd be shocked if she out grappled Raquel.

Bethe is arguably the worst 135er on the roster. She likes to box, but is only effective when she can put her opponent against the fence and turn them into a punching bag. Her punches are extremely slow and mechanical out in the open. There is not a chance in hell Raquel is gonna get turtled against the fence, she is waaayyy too tough. Bethe is nowhere near as athletic as Raquel and has nowhere near the upside. Pennington is a bit overlooked, she is young and I see a ton of potential. Bethe is basically a product of marketing after wins over Baszler and Duke who were TERRIBLE at the time they lost those fights.

I literally can not see one area Bethe outclasses Raquel, so if I can get -125 I will make a gigantic bet, possibly my biggest of the year so far.

Bethe is basically a thrash bag filled with cottage cheese.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

Just look at that shit. Pennington isn't great, but she's aggressive and a somewhat decent athlete.

Bethe is basically a thrash bag filled with cottage cheese.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

Just look at that shit. Pennington isn't great, but she's aggressive and a somewhat decent athlete.

LMAO! That's fucking hilarious that is the worst vertical jump i have ever seen.

Only thing that worries me is we don't know much about Bethe's ground game, but i'd be shocked if she out grappled Raquel.

Bethe is arguably the worst 135er on the roster. She likes to box, but is only effective when she can put her opponent against the fence and turn them into a punching bag. Her punches are extremely slow and mechanical out in the open. There is not a chance in hell Raquel is gonna get turtled against the fence, she is waaayyy too tough. Bethe is nowhere near as athletic as Raquel and has nowhere near the upside. Pennington is a bit overlooked, she is young and I see a ton of potential. Bethe is basically a product of marketing after wins over Baszler and Duke who were TERRIBLE at the time they lost those fights.

I literally can not see one area Bethe outclasses Raquel, so if I can get -125 I will make a gigantic bet, possibly my biggest of the year so far.

Sweet - will watch tape over next day or so and will lay a nice bet down if i agree. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back